A Night to Remember

"Wow Will what's all this?" Kaiko asked surprised. "What do you think?"Will asked back to Kaiko. Kaiko thought about it for a while and after a few seconds she knew what Will was taking about. "Are you really asking me out...like on a date?" Kaiko asked. "Is that a yes or a no Kaiko? Make your decision." Will replied. Kaiko ran to Will and hugged him very tightly. "Yes, yes 100% yes." Kaiko yelled with excitement as she still hugs will. "But where are we going to go?" Kaiko asked. "Now that's a surprise Kaiko."Will replied. "Not even a little hint?" Kaiko asked with a curious look on her face. "If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore. Now let's go." Will replied as he grabs Kaiko's hand. Kaiko on the other hand was still curious about what Will was going to do, that was until they stopped at a beautiful outdoor ice skating rink. "Will this is beautiful. But how are we going to be able to go ice skating? Neither of us don't have ice skates." Kaiko asked Will with a confused look. Will had a bag that Kaiko didn't really notice and he took out two pairs of ice skates;one pair for Kaiko and the other pair for Will. As soon as the couple put on their skates, their little date finally began. Will and Kaiko struggled to maintain balance on ice skates, but they got the hang of the concept. After  hours of fun,Will and Kaiko were not only freezing cold, but also exhausted. "Will I just want to let you know that...I had a really good time tonight. Thank you." Kaiko said before kissing Will on the lips. "No problem Kaiko... I had a good time too." Will replied as they head back to their home and enjoyed the rest of the night together. It was a night that they will remember forever.