Chapter 3:The Sudden Crush (A Life Before Love Valentines Day Special) 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Over the past few weeks Will and Kaiko's friendship is pretty much unbreakable, and they hang out almost everyday. But recently  there was something kinda different about Will, Everytime that he's around Kaiko he would  blush, and doesn't know why. Recently Will has been getting advice from his parents, and what they said is that he might have a crush on kaiko and to take slow, so she won't feel uncomfortable. With Valentine's day around the corner he just had to do something nice. One morning Kaiko was walking in 20 minutes before class even started  when she found a letter, which said,"Dear kaiko, meet me on top of the rooftop. From, Will." Kaiko took nothing but a coat and umbrella because it's was literally pouring rain. "I hope Will has a umbrella on him and a coat." Kaiko said to herself  staring at the pouring rain. As Kaiko ran outside to find nobody under the tree, but once she got to the tree she received the ultimate jumpscare from Will. "You almost gave me a heart attack Will." Kaiko said, as she gently punched Will on his arm. "Sorry Kaiko." Will apologised, and laughed at bit. From there they just talked, and while him and Kaiko were talking, Will was thinking if he should confess to Kaiko or not. At the same time Will didn't want to Kaiko feel uncomfortable, therefore he decided to wait until Valentine's day arrived. Few days later Valentine's day arrived which  means it's the day that Will confesses to Kaiko, but what he didn't know is that someone else is going to confess to Kaiko. After classes ended for the day Kaiko found a note stuck to her locker, that says:"Meet me in front of the cherry blossom tree at the back of the campus. PS: Trust me no jumpscares this time. -Will" Kaiko grabbed her jacket and umbrella because it was raining once again, but wasn't as bad as the last one. When Kaiko found the tree it was as promised, and different at the same time. Will had a bouquet of roses and a small box of chocolates. "Hey Will, what's with all this?" Kaiko asked, very curious. "Well these are actually for you." Will said, and Kaiko was surprised by this. Kaiko knew what's going to happen next. "Will can I tell you something?" Kaiko asked a bit embarrassed, but Will nodded. "I...I like you Will. Not like you as a friend, I like you like you." Kaiko confessed with a smile. Will couldn't believe what he just heard and went in for their very first kiss. "Guess what? I have the same feelings for you as well." Will Confessed to Kaiko, an immediately kissed Kaiko. Now they consider themselves as a couple, but unfortunately not everyone was happy for them.
And that concludes the Valentine's day special of "Life Before Love" and I hope you  enjoyed reading it. Hope you guys have a great Valentine's day, and I'll see you in the next chapter.🌹🌹🌹🌹