chapter 7:Something Is Suspicious

It was a little after 7pm and Kaiko was walking home; until she heard someone from behind. Unfortunately, it wasn't Will, but a completely different guy with black curly hair, and blue eyes. Kaiko started to have a little conversation with the guy before she had to head home; but she didn't know is that he's also in love with Kaiko. Few days later, Will was working on his studies as usual when he saw just a simple glimpse of kaiko, but he could tell that something is a little different; in fact she was hanging out with another person. "Maybe he's just a friend of hers; he seems cool though. Gonna have to talk to he later....or at least try." Will said to himself before going straight back to his studies. Later that day, Kaiko managed to find to find Will after avoiding eye contact all day. "Hey Will." Kaiko shouted as she walks up to him. Will noticed right away. "Oh hey Kaiko..I actually need to tell you something I-"Will tried to bring up until he was cut off by Kaiko. "I actually need to tell you something...trust me it's nothing bad. You go first." Kaiko said. "Ok then, well I saw you with some guy." Will said and Kaiko realized what he was talking about. "Oh you're talking about Bryan; yeah he's a pretty cool guy and you should get to know him. Anyway I knew you were there I just been avoiding eye contact; anyway I gotta go." Kaiko said as she left but little did she know is that Bryan was literally eavesdropping on their conversation and was stalking her; he even gave Will some dirty look. Will can tell for sure that something was completely suspicious. Unfortunately, Kaiko didn't know what was gonna hurt her emotionally, mentally, and physically.

Hey, guys, sorry it took so long. I had to take care of school then I had family over for thanksgiving; it was just crazy but I managed to get it done for you guys so I hope you enjoyed it. In other news, for now until the end of 2019 I will be posting one chapter every single day. You're might be wondering what would happen if I miss a day aka like yesterday (December 1st). I would have to make it up for that day ; and yes my plan was to have this chapter posted yesterday, but it never happened. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one. Bye!