Kaiko's Revenge Part 1: The Plan 😈

Kaiko couldn't help but remember that wonderful date with Will, but she can also remember all the negative thing that had happened until Will interrupted her thoughts. "Hey Kaiko, what are you up to?" Will asked Kaiko. "Oh nothing much.. just thinking about something." Kaiko replied. Kaiko can tell that Will was very cautious about Kaiko and telling him little to no detail won't help at all. "You want to know what's going on in my mind....do you? Well do you remember all the drama that happened?" Kaiko asked and Will nodded. "I been thinking about this all day... just can't get my mind off of it. Something needs to be done." Kaiko replied. "Come to think of it...I believe I know who can be behind all of this." Will said and Kaiko was a little confused on what he was talking about. "Uhhh who Will?" Kaiko asked to Will. "You know who Kaiko." Will replied back to Kaiko, and then that someone popped in her head; Trish. "Do you think that Trish knows that we're back together?" Kaiko questioned Will realizing the possibilities. "I...I don't think so, but we should think of something." Will replied to Kaiko and she agreed. Together they have made a plan to confront Trish and end the drama once and for all.
Hey guys, sorry for the wait I had a lot of things going on and didn't have the time to post the chapter. Second part coming soon 😅