Loving a Secret Face (Cryaotic x Reader)

Chapter One.

··A/N Hi there! Um, this is my first fanfiction and first story all together. I liked reading others fanfiction so.. Here goes. I Hope you like and tell me what you think, advice is allowed :) Also just in case there might be confusion- (Y/N): Your name, (Y/EC): Your eye colour, (Y/HC): Your hair colour, (F/C): Favourite colour, and so on:) And I kind of made it as if you wrote it in a journal or diary...

Well, hope you enjoy!!··

···

I woke up in my bedroom, looking at my (F/C) blanket and pillows. I stretched my arms up and let out a small yawn. As I stood up from my bed, I felt the coolness of the hard wood flooring underneath my feet. I walked to my bathroom and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and jumped a little at what was in the reflection. Pieces of my (Y/HC) hair were sticking up in random spots. Since I forgot to remove my makeup the day before, there was eyeliner below my (Y/EC) eyes and some was spread out to the side near my temple. A little sleep ( I always called the crusty stuff that) was still in the corner of my eye.

"I'm glad I don't have anyone to live with. If they saw me like this, I bet they would run away... Damn, I'm scary," I said to myself before closing the door to the bathroom and starting the shower.

I realized I left my phone in the bathroom so I decided to listen to (favourite band) while I got ready.

When I was finished and satisfied with the outfit I chose, I decided to walk to my favourite coffee shop that was only two blocks away. Living in Florida, I got use to the heat, but it felt just a little bit warmer today.

I got there a few minutes after leaving my apartment, and was relieved to feel a blast of cool air when I walked in. Even though Coffee Palace was famous for their coffee, I always chose tea. I walked up to the cashier when I heard the bell to the door notify that someone opened it but I didn't bother to turn around. I asked for an iced green tea and then was startled when a masculine voice behind me asked for the same.

I must have slipped on spilt water or something because I started to fall. I shut my eyes tight, preparing myself for impact, but that didn't happen. Two warm arms found their way around me, one around the high of my back and the other around my front waist.

When I opened my (Y/EC) eyes, I found myself faily close to a very handsome man. His eyes were a beautiful emerald green, and his hair, a chestnut brown was a bit messy but some how made him cuter. His eyes found mine and as he smiled he said "That would have been bad."

His voice sounded so strong and gave me a warm feeling of safety. He helped me to my feet and when he let go, I felt a little sad but pushed the feeling away.

"Hi, my name is Cr-... Ryan," he snapped me out of my thought. I looked up at him and notice he had a shy but beautiful smile.

"Uh, hi, I'm (Y/N)... Thank you... For saving me." I paused to find the right words. Everytime I notice him smiling at me I felt gooey. It was odd because I never had this experience, but I liked it.

"I couldn't stand to see a pretty girl fall... Uhh, I mean-" He began to stutter. I noticed he was turning red. I started to chuckle a little.

"Thanks for the compliment but..." I trailed off. I released a small sigh. "I was a bit scared. What did I even slip on?" I looked down to see that someone spilt their coffee on the floor. When I looked up, a women walked over and sat a 'Wet Floor' sign infront of me. With out thinking, I said "Thanks for the warning!"

Ryan began to laugh. The sound was, in some description, angelic. It made me smile and start to laugh as well. His laugh was contagious. But it reminded me of someone. I couldn't put my finger on it.

The cashier tapped my shoulder and handed me my tea, she reached out and gave Ryan his. As I was reaching to grab my wallet, I saw a hand pass my face towards the cashier.

"For hers as well, and keep the change," Ryan said then looked at me with smile.

"N-no, its okay. I can pay for mine." I said trying to see if the cashier would give him back his money.

"No, I insist." He said.

"But you hardly know me." I looked at him.

"Well..." He paused then looked at me with his emerald eyes. I melted a little. "I was hoping to change that." He smiled at me.

···