twenty seven

Friday has came around fairly quickly, with hopefully a good weekend ahead of me. The past couple weeks have gone by pretty fast, and the first semester of school only has about two months left. October is finally here, and has gone by quicker than I thought it would. I guess I was just excited for it to get colder and start snowing.

I was driving home from school, not looking forward to tonight. I had to work once again on a Friday. I needed to start changing my hours so I could work on weekdays and not weekends since I'm just so tired coming home from school after an entire week.

I knew nobody was home since I saw no cars in the driveway as I pulled up. Hunter wasn't home since I didn't give him a ride, so I assumed he was with Luke.

I wanted nothing more than to just go home and sleep, but I had to go back out in a couple hours for work. I had some homework that I needed to finish, so I decided that I would do that, so I didn't get too comfortable at home.

I walked through my front door, and locking it shut behind me. I didn't bother to keep it unlocked for Hunter since I knew he had a spare key with him. I grabbed a glass of water, an apple, and made my way to the kitchen table. I decided to do my homework down here, not really wanting to go upstairs right now since all my books were already all down here.

After around fifteen minutes of doing my english homework, I hear a knock on my front door. I set my pencil down on my paper, and got up to start walking over to answer it. I looked up through the window on the door to see that it was Luke. I smiled to myself, gripping the door knob to unlock the door.

"Hey," I said, wondering what he was doing here. We didn't have any plans to hang out, so I thought he would he with Hunter. I didn't care why he was here, I was just glad he was. "What are you doing here?"

"U-m," He stuttered, taking a step inside. "Is anyone home?" He asked, as we both took a couple more steps inside.

"No." I said, still wondering what he was doing here, and what he was trying to say to me.

"Good." He said, instantly leaning in, and connecting his lips to mine.

I wrapped my hands around his neck, as his hands instantly found my waist, wrapping his hands tightly around me. Luke kicked the door shut behind him, as we both then stumbled back. His grip tightened on my waist, as he leaned me up against the side of the kitchen counter. This was the feeling I have been craving for what seemed like forever. I've missed being this intimate with Luke, and feeling his touch. His tongue traveled through my lips, as the kiss grew sloppier and sloppier. He gripped my sides, and lifted me up against the counter, wrapping my legs around his waist. Our lips didn't disconnect, as the kiss continued. My hands pulled at the end of his hair, as his hands found his away under my shirt, and keeping them placed right above my hip. His hands stayed put right above my hip, softly tracing patterns on my bare skin.

"I've missed you," He said, as he kissed the side of my mouth. He continued to kiss down to my jawline, and then started down my neck. "So fucking much."

His lips traveled back up my neck, sucking every now and then until his lips reached mine again.

"I've missed you too." I said, and pulled away. I placed my forehead against his, giving him a shy smile. I then leaned in again, and brought my lips back to his. We continued to feel this moment together, for what felt like a life time.

-

"Did you like living in Australia?" I asked him, as Luke played with the ends of my hair. It was now around 7 o'clock, and Luke and I were up laying in my bed. I decided to cancel my shift at work again, since all I wanted to do was be here with Luke. We decided to go upstairs a couple hours ago, since we didn't want someone to walk in on his since we were literally making out on my kitchen counter. We were now laying on my bed, my front side pressed up against Luke's front, and his arms wrapped around me. We were now just talking, some silences, but they weren't awkward at all. We just wanted to lay here and enjoy each other's company. Until we ran out of things to talk about, I decided to ask him a few more things about his past since now we were more comfortable and closer with each other.