Crush?

I feel the cold liquid slide down my throat after the nice warm shower, drinking cold milk (or other drink of you don't like/are allergic) is always pleasant and refreshing.
I quickly get dressed, buttoning up the  f/c shirt and throwing on my white thin coat. I check all my pockets, placing the visitor's card on the inside chest pocket and taking out the keys to to lock the door.

Time skip

Welp. Here I stand, as the sun peaks from the top of the building I see children entering the school. It seems like a pleasant place...although I have never been to a school before.

When I was a child I lived with my mother, who happened to have a big house in the mountains. There, we had a big library, most of the things I know are from books I have read...and I read a lot.

"Hey, you! What you do- ing Here?" Called a familiar voice from behind me "ya ain't from here" I turned only to meet a heavy set of hand gestures and poses accompanied with a high blond
"Ah, good day Present Mic" I greet him with a smile reaching for my pocket "I am actually a visitor-" I pull out the card to let him see "aaand a fan" I barely finish as he immidietly takes me in a tight embrace with sparkling eyes
"yyyyeeeEEEAAAAAHHH LISTENEERRRRR" he screams getting the attention of nearby people, one of which caught my eye. This person had made their way slowly towards us, beside him was EraserHead.
"What's with all this noise early in the morning" the tired dried eyed adult glared at both of us
"A FAN!" Present Mic chants excitedly
"W-who is a visitor!" I add in showing the pass before they think I had broke in the school like those crazy fangirls. He stares into the card for a little while, squinting slightly at every passing second until he shrugs it off and walks away without a word.

My attention then shifts back to the other. He was tall even when slouched, with an amusing suit dressed over his thin figure. As handsome as I found him to be, that wasn't what had caught my eye.
The reason my attention seemed to be glued onto this man was because of his aura. A warm and light aura, the kind that seems like the sun just had woken and has started to embrace all natural life...it made me feel.....safe.

"You Ok, listener?" I hear Mic call out "you been staring at him too long, you got a crush or something?" He grins as he rubs his chin and the tall man stiffens.
"Crush? Why would I be crushed?" I reply, not really understanding. He then bursts into laughter
"L-let me just take you to the Head" he offered with an arm around my neck As we started to walk.

Now that I think about it....That man never spoke to me...
Way less introduce himself.