Pain

All Might POV

Not only was her quirk worrying me.. The fact that she didnt need to sign up for UA already shows that she is quite powerful, that may be including her quirk.
Not to mention..back there
"Its nothing Mr Toshinori..." I recall her saying.
She called me by name..Does she know my identity? If she does...that could be dangerous, we dont know if we can trust her. It is dangerous for everyone
And ...her

Y/N POV

Yep. They dont trust me.
I give a weak smile followed by a nod, as I turn my back to them and faced the laboratory's doors.
There was silence before a few steps were heard, then I could tell the group was gone.
Beside me was All Might, who I could tell, was trying to avoid looking at me.
I sigh.
"Does being the daughter of a villain make you a villain?" ..is what I wanted to say but I have no right to say anything. Not after the things I've done. Not after today.

Memories start flooding in and the silence makes my ears ring. The tingly feeling of the blood of my old friend dripping, the thumping of his heart in my hands. Its sickening.
I recall how each child had begged for help, how they didnt want to die. Their fear.
The iron bars of the open cage I refused to leave due to my fear for my life, due to fear of my father. The darkness of that room; the disgusting smell of mixture of alcohol, smoke and blood.
I feel myself tremble at the thoughts, my eyes and mind going fuzzy as I everything starts to spin. My whole body goes cold at the flashbacks, and I  catch myself trying not to vomit.

"Save....Me.." Tulip's words rang in my head then I saw him again. A picture of my old friend dead...killed.
Killed by me.

My knees fail me and I kneel on the floor, with an inhale

I scream.

All Might POV

My attention turns from where the students left to the sudden screaming. My eyes widening by the sight.
There, on the floor, was Y/N. Her eyes were shut as her voice broke, her hands placed over her chest and tears rolled non-stop down her face.

I didn't know what to do. I stood there  dumbfounded, watching her and listening to her in pain.
Her pained screams would hit my ears and travel to my heart, stabbing me. Her tears felt like she was drowning me.
It truly hurt me to see her in such pain.
Yet...I did nothing.
I just stood there...and watched.

It wasnt until she started pulling on her hair and talking to herself

"Its my fault..its my fault..its my fault..its my fault.." she would say repeatedly.
I attempted to approach her until she started punching her legs, bruising them.

"Its my fault! Its.. my Fault!ITS MY FAULT" she angrily dug her fingers into her skin.
I grabbed her hands, not wanting to see her hurt herself anymore.

"uuUUUUAAAGHH" she started screaming and attempting to push me away, kicking me and failing at punching me "LET.ME..GOO" she would try to break away.
I only waited, looking at her.

Heavy breathing was heard as she slowed down, she had calmed down.
I didnt know what to say..but whatever I was trying to say I'm sure she understood as she suddenly hugged me by the neck and started crying.

As she sobbed into my neck I slowly wrapped my arms around her. My heart in paint to see her in such state.
She would apologize between sobs as I just shushed her and patted her, my hand moving in circles on her back, attempting to sooth her.

Hours had passed, I was now sat against a wall with a sleeping Y/N on my lap with her head on my chest. I know I should take her back, especially since I was supposed to destransform long ago.
I watched her chest rise and fall with her soft breaths, her eyes and nose red from crying and her hands holding onto my suit.
Smiling softly to myself, I pet her hair, rethinking everything.

"I know..this is probably not the best time but.." I whispered to her "today you were really cool"

((Sunno if it's obvious (cuz it isnt) but All Might was pretty much trying his best not to deflate like a balloon on everyone))