Hero or Villain?

Y/N POV

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in strange surroundings. I was laying down on a soft bed with some stuffed animals, one of them to which I was hugging- an All Might doll.
I stare at it for a while then proceed to snuggle it, until I'm reminded that I'm somewhere unknown.
With a sigh, I lazily sit up and look around, the place is oddly familiar.
Around there are some posters of (favourite band) and All Might. There is a desk with some notebooks and books as well a shelf with more books as well sewing kits and some handmade dolls.
This looks familiar.

I stop examining when I hear faint voices from outside this room. Sneaking out, I slowly start to realize this is my house
...had I been sleeping on the couch that long that I have forgotten I had a room? (Yes.)

As I was about to peek to the living room I started thinking on how I got here in the first place..I barely remember a thing and when I try-
"Ugh my head" I place my hand on my forehead hoping to sooth the paint hat suddenly kicked in and the chatting stops.
When I look up I see Nezu and Toshinori sat on the sofa, stepping forth into their view, Toshinori stands with a worried look,as if to say something but immidietly sits down soon after.
"Y/N." Nezu says sternly
"How did you get in my house?" I asked, head still hurting
"Not important" he replied to which I sulked to "we need to talk" he said patting the space beside him.
Like a zombie, I walked towards them and flopped on the sofa
"What's up?" I slurred, everything is suddenly so difficult to do

"I heard about everything" he started
"About what?"
"What happened at the lab" he reminded me
"What lab--" then as if a boulder hit me and smashed my head open, I remembered. My breathing quickly thicken and everything started going blurry again
"Relax" he said calmly as I found difficult to breathe "I just need to ask you something Y/N" Nezu said, turning to me. I tried to turn to him as well but I was mostly fighting my eyes as they urged to roll back. I notice Toshinori start to slowly panic, his worried face reminds me of the last time I felt like this

"Dr Y/N...please take better care of yourself, if you dont how can you treat others when you cant treat yourself?"

I find myself smiling gently at him

"Are you a hero..or a villain" Nezu asked and my attention quickly turned to him.
There was heavy silence that seemed to take my air away as it crushed above me. My throat forming a knot as I tried to think for an answer.
This should be easy. I clearly do not wish to be a villain like my vile father, then why is it I cant say I am a hero?

"A villain is a hero to themselves and a hero a villain to that villain" I repeat my words from the past, though it came out as a whisper "Before it all had began I was neither and after it all happened I became both.. But how can a villain be a hero and a hero be a villain as it would make them fail their original title?" I looked up at them, they remained silent.
Nezu was looking at me, still awaiting proper answer and Toshinori was avoiding my gaze as he looked down at the floor. Both awaited an answer that would make me the good guy, make me innocent.
"If someone kills..." I started again, Toshinori finally looking up "..to save..are they a hero or a villain?" I ask..

They never gave me an answer.