Daisies

Y/N POV

"My name is Y/N L/N, I am a daughter of a previously very powerful villain and you may be wondering how I ended up here. Well here is my-"

"SHUT UP" My neighbour screams from the cell beside me. That's right, cell. I am in jail.
"Grez you're no fun" I sigh as I slump onto my "bed". The couch was so much better..

It has been weeks since that day and it had been decided I would spend some time in jail. Luckily, it's not the same where the bad guys are- you know the place where cold hard showers are used and they strip you down to shame...
"Ugh why cant it be weekend" I whine receiving loud banging from the wall beside me.
Every weekend, Mr Toshinori comes to give me a visit, we only get half an hour but those minutes are my favourites.
I find myself drawing in the cell walls flowers.. Tulips, sunflowers and daisies. Although I used to smile at all these, instead I find myself frowning upon the tulips and daisies due to memories being brought back.

The place I'm at is a small room. 3 walls and a tinted one way glass before me where others can watch me but I cant see them. The door is in the glass part as well and thankfully, the toilet is in a tiny box to give me privacy.
Personally, I dont appriciate this tinted glass, the main reason for this is because I can feel others on the other side and sometimes I can even feel All Might or Toshinori there...which is why I dont like it..because somehow I cant tell the difference between them.

Toshinori POV

Flashback

"You know Mr Toshinori.." she started leaning in "you and All Might are really similar"

"Heh yeah-" I scratch the back of my neck "wait! NO! No we arent!" I nervously try not to blow my cover

"Really?" She leans in with a mischievous smile "how come?"

"I mean..he is BIG and strong!" I flex playfully "and I'm...I'm just me" I look away

"Mr Toshinori..you are also very big and strong" I turned back to her to see her smiling kindly "I mean in different ways, ofcourse..you are really tall and strong willed" she poked the glass separating us as if to boop me "not to mention you both have a kind heart"
I find myself blushing at those words, had no one ever compared me with All Might in a such positive way. My attention turned back to her as I heard her giggle, at first I thought she was trying to get evidence I was All Might but maybe...she really sees us as similar people.

I sighed remembering our conversation, that woman really is amazing
"Is something wrong All Might" young Midoriya asked "you've been sighing a lot.."
"It is nothing to worry about, young Midoriya...its just..I believe Dr Y/N isnt a bad person" I said looking at him in Hope's he would agree.
"Yeah..I think so too" he said looking down "hey All Might?" He looked up at me
"Yes?"

"Do you think I can visit Dr Y/N with you next time?" He asked me, of course.. I have come to notice that he too looks up to her
"I'll see what I can do." I smile, messing up his hair like she used to do to him.

Y/N POV

"There is a flower within my heart
Daisy, Daisy
Planted one day by a glancing dart
Planted by DaisyBell"

I sang as I was upside down on my 'bed' swinging my legs

"Whether she loves me
Or loves me not
Sometimes it's hard to tell

Yet I am longing to share the lot
A beautiful daisy bell"

I continued as the banging of the guy next door continued

Daisy, Daisy give me your answer do
I'm half crazy all for the love of you
It won't be a stylish marriage
'Çause I can't afford a carriage
But you'd look sweet upon a seet
Of a bicycle built for two"

I decided to leave it there as too many memories rushed to me. I feel myself frown as I remembered her and how she used to sing this song to me as well as other songs.
I sighed as I stopped swinging my legs, I had not eaten in days as I refused to, someone who did the things I did- did not deserve to live.

I then proceeded to continue humming as I felt the aura of a sunflower approaching, once I felt he was standing in front of the glass I smiled- now noticing that he had brought Fuwafuwa with him. I waved with a grin, trying to show that I was doing alright, little did I know that they had heard about me starving myself.