Hero

I shut my eyes covering my ears again until I decide. I have to do this.

3nd PoV

Y/N had suddenly stood up, her hair was covering her face as she faced the floor.
No one shared a word except for the other limbs of the thing before her.

"Thing..." she hated people addressing them as such. They are people- children, to be exact. Children who never and will never have a chance to do normal things they were supposed to. She used to be one of them...maybe different.
She recalled those times. Her father mistreated everyone, torturing and manipulating them...like he manipulated Dr Doctor..

She had finally gathered enough courage to face up. Her eyes determined.
Examining the room, she sighs as she doesn't find anything useful. With a sad expression, Y/N had looked up at their old friend who only gave a small nod.
She stepped back, giving some distance between them
"Tulip...I will now save you" she said taking a fighting stance "I shall put your pain to an end" she charged foward.

Only after did everyone notice what Tulip meant, and that includes the other limbs of the mutated subject. Tulip knew they could not wait longer, it was far too painful, but even so they refused.

I deep loud screech was heard at the creature charged foward as well. Tulip panicked, attempting to stop them but he was no longer in control.

Death was the only thing that could save them.

Y/N PoV

As I jumped towards so did the creature, I notice Tulip panic so I make sure to smile to reassure him that I will save them.
I jump on top of it and its tentacles try to catch me, I dodge and slide by them avoiding any more damage. That was until something hard hit me making me fly across the room, once I see what it is I am remembered that this thing has more than one quirk.

It's hard getting close to it, they made sure to have high attack and defence when making the weapon.
I search the room once more for a weapon but still nothing that could help, I had thought about the tay but it will only make matters worse and anyway...I'm the one who's gotta do it.

I run around the room, dodging random things thrown and launched at me while thinking of a way to kill them quick and painless. Once I notice it has gotten tired I jump on top again, Tulip turns to face me as the flesh beneath him tries to absorb me.

"I'm...sorry." he says with a frown, noticing my wounds but I smile as my hand goes through his chest.