Deep Sh*t

Y/N POV

I sighed as I sat down on one of the hospital's chairs that were in the staff room. The officers were too busy to take me back at the moment since they were explaining the situation to the family members and heroes. Taking the chance I made some coffee/tea/chocolate milk.

"Are you alright?" A soft voice asked, startling me "oh I'm sorry! I didnt mean to scare you" I turned to see
"Mr Toshinori!"
He looked tired but even so he smiled, I gestured him to take a sit and offered him a drink.
"That would be great thank you"

As I was making his drink he kept looking at me, which I wouldn't mind (since I'm the only one in the room) but I started to feel the irregular heart beats again.

"You still didnt answer me" he said standing up and coming closer to me from behind "are you ok?" He asked again, his face was close to my ear- I guess he was trying to get a glimpse of my expression.
"Y-yes! I'm fine!" I replied turning away, somehow the room is warmer than before..
"You dont look 'fine'" he said, now leaning against the counter beside me "do you want to talk about it?" I froze, finally listing my eyes to meet his.

Toshinori POV

We both sat down, holding our hot drinks in hand and occasionally sipping them. It was quiet until she sighed
"Have you heard about the patient's condition?"

"..yes.." I sighed back, staring at my drink in guilt

"I...I dont know what to do.." she said her voice breaking "I tried everything" I lifted my head to look at her only to see an expression of sadness and guilt "I told All Might that she would not die ...and she is dying!" She finally turned to me.
She felt responsible..and so did I, but this was not her fault.
"All Might will surely understand..and it isnt your fault, you saved her" I smiled at her placing a hand on her shoulder "she will be ok" she had wiped her teary eyes and nodded "is that really all?" I asked.
Her face looked a little suprised but she answered "I've been feeling...odd" she started, turning back to her drink so I removed my hand from her shoulder "sometimes I feel my temperature rise even though I dont have a fever and my heartbeat gets quicker.." I recall back to when she had "irregular heartbeats".

"Have you tried talking to a docto-..." I cut myself off as we both shared awkward stares...she is a doctor. Few seconds in, she started laughing

"I did..with Kurama, he didnt say anything though- only grinned" she replied with an adorable giggle.

"Wow..not cool" I laughed with her. "Then..do you know what causes it? Like when you feel it the most?" I asked, trying to help

"Oh it mostly happens when- .... oh" she froze

"When..?" I inched closer, hoping shed continued

"Nothing! It's nothing to worry about!" She said chugging her drink.

"But--"

"Thank you for helping me Toshi" she smiled gently, her smile seemed to be brighter than the room. I felt my cheeks flush as I laughed nervously
"No problem..?"

With a smile still plastered on her face she leaned against my shoulder, making me freeze in place.
"Am I allowed to call you that?" She asked  with a shy smile

"What?" My voice squeaked

"Toshi?"

Thump

"Y-yEass?"

"Toshi!" She sat up to look at me

"Uuuuh...Oh! Yes you can call me that" I laughed.

She was so adorable and beautiful, an amazing hero in her own ways who is brave and kind. Her fluffy (h/c) hair that fit her perfectly and when her eyes would look into mine I just--

Oh no...I'm in deep sh*t.

((Weeee
Smol chapter but I hope it's good? I dunno

Also I'm sorry that sometimes I don't write "don't) but instead "dont"
Or something like that...if you know what I mean

I just forget- and it's too much work
Anyway

*Yeets away*))