hiding

"Izuku Midoriya?"

"Yes" I reassure "Although there are many others that seem to have quite expierence such as Todoroki Shouto, I cannot help but be interested in this boy" I finish.
The teachers exchange looks as Nezu only glances at All Might then back. There is a long moment of silence until Nezu speaks again
"I have one last question...." he starts with a stern yet nice voice " how much do you exactly know?" he says, his head resting on his small paws.
"I'm sorry. I don't understan-"
"Dr H/N, no matter how many times I repeat it no one knows who you are...unless they themselves have been treated by you. Yet when I did deep research it all lead to you." Nezu explains
"You refuse to appear on camera or let anyone know you actually do your job as a hero....but I believe you do more than you take credit for. It seems like you are hiding" I immidietly flinch.
"So you are....I don't really understand why or what you are hiding from but I am curious...how do you manage to get so much information?" He asks leaning in, everyone's attention now turned to me. I feel my hands sweat as I attempt to keep my facial expression calm.
"I work as a hero on my free time, searching for secret hideouts ect.... at night when I am not in the hospital I go to them. I get all information needed by hacking sir." I explain, my voice shaking slightly. I take a deep breath and pause "I...." I started again "I had to live my whole life in hiding...I would've agreed to your offer, it's been a child dream to be a teacher but...I must refuse sir." I clench my hands "You see I--"

A phone call is here

All Might's POV

All the teacher's turn to me annoyed, I embarrassingly reach for my phone when
"I'm sorry I have to get this call"
I look up, everyone slightly shocked that it wasn't my phone but Dr H/N's phone
"Sure..go right ahead" Nezu gestured and she took the call.
She had taken one last look at the screen and pressed answer only to stretch her arm away from her ear

"WHERE THE FUDGE ARE YOU?! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAITED?!?!" A faint voice screamed for the other line
"YOU ARE SO DEAD- I'M SO GONNA KILL YOU WHEN--"
"Eeeh~ but you're a doctor's that's not very nice-" Dr H/N finally replied
"H/N YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK AFTER MY DAUGHTER TODAY" she froze as if sudden realization hit her
"I thought it was weird I had nothing to do today" she laughed only to get more screaming on the other line but she hang up before it got worse.

She slowly stood up tidying her white jacket "I'm afraid I must go now Nezu, if there's anything else you want to tell me please call"
"Ofcourse" he replied "all might, please show her the way out"
"Ah-oh ofcourse" I tense up as I heard him call "follow me" I open the door for her
"Thank you" she smiled, tucking a strand of her c/h behind her ear ((if it's too short you just ignore lol)) I was left in a small daze...Her smile truly was beautiful.