●Answering stuff●

Hai hai~
It's the writer here!

I noticed there may have been some things that didnt make a lot of sense so I will try filling them up in this chapter!

If you guys have any questions on previous or future chapters, please comment your questions here (or there I guess? Idk)

Anyway here are some pointers

!!There may be some spoilers but not too obvious ones!!

How does Y/N feel auras?

I am planning on doing more chapters explaining and telling her life before everything came to be and there will pretty much give the answer to that.
But incase you thought: No, it isnt a quirk. It's basically instinct she developed- more on that later
No spoilers!

Was Y/N going crazy on the chapter "Pain" ?

No, although it may have seem so Y/N was having just a huge breakdown.
As, I'm sure some may have noticed, she smiles a lot- doesn't seem like she had a bad past or anything, that's because it's part of the build-up. She kept it all in so long that it came like a storm.

People deal differently with stuff like this, the part where she punches her legs is actually I spied by a thing I do (obviously its exadurated).
I wanted to emphasise the fact that her mind was going blank and all she could feel was pain.

How did Y/N stab Tulip through his heart?

She used her hand. I was gonna explain in a later chapter but I guess its not really important so I'm going to explain here.

Y/N's nails extend (kinda like Killua from Hunter x Hunter) and no it isnt a quirk. I know it may seem strange but it will (probably) connect later on how she does such things without quirks.

Remember she was supposed to be the perfect weapon.

What was the ray gun for?

To make the perfect weapon.

Y/N was different from other kids. They were going to use an improved version of the equation that they used on Tulip and others, Y/N is the only one that could've done it since she lacks something.

However they did try on someone else that was like Y/N, but their experience was too low.

The experiment, what is it?

It's a bunch of kids together. They believed it to be dead but turns out they were awake all these years.
Kinda like a chimera made of only humans.

It was supposed to be better than a Nomu, at least....that was the plan.

What is Dr Doctor' real name?

Dr dr is based of one of my Ocs, he doesn't really have a decided name.

What is happening with Dr Doctor now?

He will live with his sins.

What was Dr Doctor's quirk?

His quirk was to make others stop using their quirks by touching them.
However he found a way to make his quirk into objects.

He did not use his quirk on Y/N

Does Y/N know All Might's identity?

No. Shes just confused (for now)

Does All Might/Toshinori like Y/N already?

Right now he respects her as a fellow friend and hero..
His small crush is supposed to be obvious to everyone except him.

How did Y/N meet Kurama?

Kurama is an old friend. They met when she first was free.
They did separate for a few years until meeting again on a bridge just after his wife died.
That's all I can say now.

Why hasn't Y/N used her quirk?

It's like she mentioned, what someone needs most is experience. She believes someone should learn to live without a quirk ad there are many who depend on it.

However...that's not the only reason.