Mission

Thursday, 21:00pm

I watched (L/N) as she worked, her head bobbing from exhaustion every so often. She was writing notes down from her last patient.
Personally, I dont think that is very safe but this is (L/N) we are talking about.

(Y/N) (L/N) daughter of Edward (L/N), otherwise known as The Great Chain.

She can try run from her past, but she cannot run forever.

All Might PoV

Aizawa was now announcing a very important mission for all kids, he had decided that maybe they would be able to handle it- since we were coming along.

"Please keep in mind this is serious. Not a road trip, or a joke" Aizawa repeated "there are victims and real villains"
I looked around, some students looked excited while others looked tense.

"We are going after a villain, he seems to be some kind of mad scientist according to some victims" I nodded with the class
"You are not to take him on alone, he may be dangerous. Report to me or All Might immediately." Aizawa spoke

"What? But then why are we going--"

"You are going to check and protect the victims in case we aren't there. The place is big so we will need big groups to search around." Aizawa interrupted.

"Do you all understand?"

Now, at last, all children were serious.
"Yes Sir Aizawa!" They said in union as I nodded in approval

??? PoV

Friday, 5:00am

(L/N) has finally returned from night duty, however it seems she has found out about me through one of my rental robots.
Judging by her expression she isnt happy that I'm alive.

Ohohoh...those eyes, burning with fury...
Just like her father.

----------------
Here is a short chapter
It gives away some clues...kinda...I think??

I'd suggest search up anything that may seem important
But what do I know.