Alike

"Good morning All Might-San!"
"Good morning sir"
"Good morning"

Students now and then greet me as I walk by the hall, some just stand in corners admiring. I try greet everyone back, it's kinda tiring..

As I turn the corner, I sigh in relief to see no one there except a few teachers.
"I wonder why Nezu called me..." I think to myself slowly reaching for the door, once I opened it and my heart stopped, a pair of bright e/c were gazing at me.

"Oh, All Might! You're finally here" Nezu spoke waving his little paw. I nod stepping in and closing the door behind me.
"I invited Dr H/N in to come look at the school" he gestured to her as she stood up to greet me
"Good morning All Might-san" she smiled gently with a smile
"Since you will be going to one of your classes soon I was wondering if you could take her to watch" Nezu said pouting himself more tea
"B-but ofcourse!" I try to act more like All Might, her pretense really threw me off..
"Great! Then please get going, you'll be late" and just like that we left the room.

As we walked I decided to tour her as well, just the way we were going as the school is huge. During this whole time she had been glaring at me...d-..did I do something wrong??

Y/N PoV

I've been deciding whenever or not ask for an autograph, waiting for the perfect chance to come but it isnt coming anytime soon.
"Hey all might can you give me 3 autographs?" AS IF I COULD ASK THAT.

As I argue to myself I notice silence had fallen upon us, I glance at him to see his smile wavering.
A rush of guilt falls upon me as I notice I haven't tried to engage in the conversation.

"Its a nice day today" I clear my throat, glancing at him. Once I glanced I notice his antenas(?) lift up and his smile return
"Yes it is"

Silence

"W-what kind of lesson are you doing with the students" I ask, trying to drag on the conversation.
"That you will se right now" he says as he stops by a gate "may I?"
What? May you what? I nod anyway, ofcourse he can open the g-- AAATE???!
I was now being picked up by All Might himself, a big blush across my face as I fight back my fangirling.
"Entrance is everything" he says and so we zoom into the sky.

Midoriya's PoV

We had been waiting for a few minutes when suddenly a laugh shot through the sky and All Might gently land in front of all of us, in his arms Y/N's white coat floated--
"Wait Y--" I cover my mouth immediately, I'm not sure if she prefers her identity a secret. From the side a angry Kacchan glared at me (like always) just for even breathing.

"Good morning!" All Might started with his booming voice, however no one really cared as everyone's eyes were on Y/N .
"You may be wondering who this is" He sets her down and I notice her blushing, I tilt my head confused - why would Dr Y/N blush?
"This right here is H/N, she will be watching the activities of today" he says placing his hands on his hips as H/N bows "it is a pleasure to meet you all in person".
Here, were two types of people but OMG ARENT THEY COOL.

When the activity started we were taken to a separate room, where we could watch the others, however, the only ones able to hear who ever was participating was All Might and H/N.
I couldn't help but admire, two cool heroes were here- and this..this is the first time I see Dr Y/N serious- I mean she is still smiling but her eyes are concentrating.

"Midoriya and Uraraka vs Tenya and Bakugou" All Might announces our turn and I nervously glance at bakugou only for him to glare back (like always).
"Bakugou and Tenya are the villains team take your positions"

Y/n PoV

We were walking back, my mind still on Fuwafuwa's battle just now. I glance up and recall how All Might didnt stop the fight beside what was going on.
He must have noticed me staring as he kept glancing down at me
"Is..is something wrong Dr H/N?" He clears his throat and stops in his tracks.
I kept staring at him "toshinori.." I notice him flinch
"w-WhAt--??"
"Do you know him?" I finish
"O-oh" he sighs as I tilt my head..why is he relieved?
"Y-yes? Yes. I do, why?" He proclaims his posture.
"You two..are a lot alike" I say as I walk out the school gates.

-------------------
Oof
I had this draft hanging around and forgot to publish it
Sorryyyy

I'll try to update more
It's just sometimes I forget about this and stuff- heheh;;;

Have a superb day♡