Mission 2

Y/N PoV

I was just finishing up these guy's mess by hacking into their system and stealing information when something had caught my eye...A familiar logo..
Soon the computer I was using turned into some kind of robot and started attacking with machine guns.

I bailed quickly out of the room, first comes safety- then a plan.
Once I was sure the robot couldn't locate me I pulled out my extra phone and hacked the robot through it- at least that was what I was planning...but as soon as I entered the robot's system it had found me.

And let me tell you, it's not easy dodging while on your phone- especially from bullets.

It took a while but I was getting closer to hacking it--

10

Wait wha--

9

A countdown??

8

Realizing what was happening I waited until it reached number 5

5

And so I ran for cover

4

Knocked over a table to hide behind

3

Covering my ears

2

Shutting my eyes

1

BOOOM

My eyes adjusted to the dark..The light had been cut off after the explosion. I coughed while waving the smoke off.
That robot didnt let anything hack into it meaning whoever made it was a genious...

I stared at my wrecked phone and shot it with my gun after removing the memory card.
I cannot let them know who hacked it after all.

Oh? Hack- yes. I wasnt trying to hack the robot silly, I was hacking for information.
Once I had realized the robot/computer didnt let outsiders hack into their system I realized something like this would have happened so I proceeded to get the information anyway.

While smirking at the broken parts of the robot I see the logo on a piece of metal again
"Maybe..." I reach for it and then pull wires from the insides

"Ah Hah!" I pull out... a memory card.

Arriving home, I kick my shoes off and hurry to the kitchen grabbing a cup of (f/drink) before sitting on my desk with my laptop.
Just like I imagined, I need to hack into the memory card as well, I glance at a small plastic bag beside me which contained the logo on the metal.
Stretching my hands, I got to work.

It's been what..2 hours now? And I still cant figure this out- I'm sipping on the drops of (f/d) refusing to get up to get another. I was close.

Drdr...?
What the heck is drdr?!

I pull on my hair trying to figure this out, it's already 5am..
Is it a prank? A joke? (Y/N- am I a joke to you)

Soon something clicks.

As I start to realize the situation. I grit my teeth and hold my cup in hand- clenching it until it breaks. I feel droplets of blood fall between my fingers

That son of a--

------
Oof
This is Y/N point of view during the last chapter
Hopefully it was obvious;;
(Also sorry if its confusing >n< )