confusion

"Well then, bye" and so the door closes behind me.
...
What now?
"I knew I shouldn't have agreed to this" I sigh as I check the clock on the wall.
Present Mic was nice enough to show me the way bit there's no one in here. I sigh again as I take a seat on a random desk, I am in the teacher's office waiting for that damn rat.
After waiting some time, I start to get bored which leads me to take scraps of paper and fold them into origami, then doodle and draw until I finally read the files on the desk.
I should probably not be doing this but I will blame it on Nezu so it's ok.

Scanning through, a student catches my eye, mainly because there was a little poststick note to separate him from others. This student had green hair, freckles across the cheek and an odd nervous expression that I cannot help but chuckle. This boy is the same guy that I had to treat a few weeks ago, his bones were shattered but due to doctors' quirk they healed up. I had given him some painkillers and wrapped plaster around his arm if I remember.

...
Is he separated because of that? I can't help but wonder. As I was about to look through more notes of this boy the door slides open. I hear a heavy sigh at first then a sharp breath, I turn only to meet with a large tall man...All Might.
Normally, my first reaction would be to greet him or probably admire him, I am a fan afterall (I may or may not be wearing his merch in underwear) but right now...I was confused.
Why would I be confused? Because just when I had heard him come in, I was not expecting him to be standing there but the other tall man in the funny suit. Why? Because they have the exact same aura.

"Uuuh...H-hello?" He asks more than greet
"Oh! I am sorry, hello, yes uum..." I try to re-arrange my thoughts to form words as he chuckles at my reaction
"May I ask what you are doing in my desk?" He suddenly asks.
"Y-you...desk..?" I slowly look down at the paper I was holding then the rest of the stuff "Oh...Oh! Oh my goodness! I-im sorry" I laugh nervously leaving his desk as he laughs as well
"Worry not!" He says patting my shoulder "but...do you.mind if I have that back?" He pointed to the sheet of paper, it seems I was still holding it
"Oh! Hahah...of course! Sorry.." I apologize in embarrassment

"Oh Dr H/N, you're finally here!" A soft voice spoke
"Rejection-" I blurt out mainly without  thinking
"Is that a reflex now" they laugh.
At the door was Nezu, his back straight and his hands behind his back as a little smile sat still on his face
"Wait. What do you mean I'm 'finally here'? I got here on time" I cross my arms getting a raise of eyebrows from All Might who seemed to notice that my change of attitude.
"Take a seat" replied Nezu, totally avoiding my statement.
"Make it quick" I say as I sit in front of a little coffee table.