Chapter 6 : Secret Identity?

(F/N) was confused as he saw a person standing right in front of  Ryuko as he got mad at her, Sanageyama was the person. All of sudden Satsuki Kiryuin showed up and this causes (F/N) to get annoyed as he clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. He heard the whole chat with his cute sense of hearing.

Ryuko: Are you gonna finally tell me! Are you the person who owns the other half of this blade?!

Satsuki drawn her blade ready to attack Ryuko and (F/N) watches. He ripped the bottom half of the pants and his full costume was revealed.

Satsuki: You want to know the answer! Then show me you are worthy of asking the question with your skill!

The two girls go at it but the fight was not in Ryuko's favor. (F/N) examined the fight and he noticed that Ryuko was being beaten and this causes her to try to retreat but she couldn't due to Satsuki keeping her there. When she was about to strike at her again she noticed that she striked to what appeared to have human looking features, (F/N)'s chest he looked at her. With this opportunity Ryuko escapes with Mako and everyone was looking at (F/N). Nobody except Satsuki was knew who he was, the students looked at awe to see the man who was invulnerable to the Student Counsil President's attack.

Satsuki: Why did you save Matoi?!

(F/N): Like I told miss Kiryuin... I help people who need help. I strive to give people ideals, I will fight for better tomorrow. I protected her because she needed help, even if she is a total dumbass.

Satsuki: Hm... Well then if you want to protect people. Then you must fight my Elite Four. If you win I will leave you alone and keep your identity a secret, if you lose you must join my Elite Four and the whole school will know who you are. You have time prepare so get ready.

(F/N): Fine....

(F/N) flew off into the sky with a crackle from the take off as he zipped off to home as Satsuki was impressed that someone with manners is fighting against her. Ricky just grins as he was proud of his friend for his actions. (F/N) lands at home as he takes off the costume to be in a T-Shirt and jeans. He then puts on his glasses that he swiped from Satsuki's office, he began to think about what was told about him.

(F/N): I almost revealed myself but I don't get easily angry like that. Something is causing me to get angry, I am gonna tell Mako and Ryuko about me! They deserve to know the truth since they are my friends... Yeah I guess and I can't lose to the Elite Four so that means no going over board.

(F/N) began to tear up as he thought about his ma and pa, not being there for them as pa slowly dying but he actually heard his heart getting weaker. (F/N) got worried as he got out of his bed and he didn't care if someone saw him fly off but he rushed straight to Smallvile Kansas and burst into the house as he saw his pa was doing fine.

(F/N): Pa!

Pa (L/N): (F/N) what are you doing home? Aren't you supposed to be in Honno City?

(F/N): I don't care! I came to see my father! To check up on him!

(F/N) and (FD/N) began to hug as (F/N) began to cry but his foster dad was comforting him.

Pa (L/N): Did you make any new friends there?

(F/N): Yes I did! Ryuko Matoi and Mako Mankanshoku... I even found my old friend Ricky Thomas.

Pa (L/N): That's great I'm glad you have been enjoying your time there! I missed you while you were gone champ.

(F/N): I missed you too pa... I found out what I am. Where I come from...

Pa (L/N): You did... Tell me all about it.

Both Pa (L/N) and (F/N) sat down in the living room as (F/N) took off his glasses putting them on the table.

(F/N): My real name is (K/N), I come from the planet Krypton. My real dad is named (RD/N). But my planet is destroyed and well I maybe the last of my kind.

(FD/N): Oh... Well I've got to tell ma since she gone off shopping.

(F/N): Yeah tell ma I came by to say hi! I need to go back because I've decided to tell my friends the truth about me!

(FD/N): Well that is your choice, eventually you are gonna have to let the world know about you. Just don't let your secrets go to those who chose to hurt you....

(F/N): Yeah I know pa... See ya later, love you pa!

(FD/N): Love you too champ!

(F/N) walks out of the house after he put on his glasses and in a flash he flew straight back to Honno City in seconds. He began to walk around when he bought an apple from the fruit stand and he saw the poor part of town looking bad. He took a bite out of his apple while walking down the streets, he has nothing on him that was really worth robbing except the cash that he keeps in a pocket that would be hard to get without him noticing.

(F/N): Well I am facing the toughest challenge in my life, reveal myself or keep myself hidden away... Satsuki Kiryuin wants me to join her merry band of enforcers, Ricky wants me to fall in love with a girl that I don't even have feelings for and pa is slowly dying. I am more worried about pa then anything else, guess I could say I care for my friends and family more than I care for myself. I'm just a farm boy from Kansas with powers beyond any mortal man. Well I guess now is the right time to tell them my secret, who I really am.

He walked down the street as he began to whistle an old tune he use to hear on the radio. (F/N) felt this feeling a couple of times but he never felt sadness more than now. He reached Mako's house as sighed when he was about to knock on the door.

(F/N): Wait a minute why did I not get a tardy notice since I left early. Satsuki... You clever girl, she really wants the Elite Four to become the Elite Five since I basically did knock one of them out with a single punch. Well time to face the music, I feel like a bad friend if I don't tell them.