Chapter 26 : Negative vs Positive

I woke up in a strange place that was barren and deserted, suddenly I saw images of my friends and family all dying. One image scared me in particular as it was me standing over the corpses of people I care about. That other me is looking at me with a sinister smile, my eyes widen as he had killed our mother. Blood dripped down from his hands and he walked up to me with now holding a dead Ryuko by her collar.

Evil You: So you wish to protect these fools, we have so much more potential than that. Humans need to learn respect towards us, this one was such a delicacy. Such fire in one soul I see why you've grown to her but we could do so much better!

You: What did you do?

Evil You: Slaughtered these Earthlings, for Darkseid!

You: No... NO... NO.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I fall to my knees as my evil twin hands me a battleaxe with blood I recognized, it was my mom and dad's blood. My pupils were becoming red, my blood was boiling, adrenaline pumping, teeth grinding and my fists clenched hard enough to draw blood from my palms.

Evil You: That's the fire in us, all hail Darkseid!

You: Screw Darkseid... screw you!

Evil You: How dare you speak of Lord Darkseid like that?!

You: Because Darkseid has no control over me! You psychopath!

He tried punching me but I caught his fist that almost hit my left cheek. The evil me was shocked about this as I kneed him in the gut and grabbed his arm, while having his arm I began to spin around very fast throwing him to a mountain. My pupils turned a light blue as I proceeded to scan the area when a truck was thrown at me which exploded in my face. I get up from the fiery blaze that was all over the place, my costume was torn at the chest area as my symbol was gone so I ripped off what little clothing that was in my upper half of my costume.

Evil You: Now you see it is futile to resist the will of Darkseid!

You: The will of Darkseid is no concern to me, I choose my own path, make my own choices and help who I want!

Both of us rushed at each other in a burst of speed as we both countered each other's punches and kicks. It was like fighting a mirror which he was smirking at this we grabbed each other's hands trying push one another back.

Evil You: Heh, it was so much fun slaughtering them! Ma, Pa, Ryuko, Mako and everyone else we cared so dearly about!

You: Well it's gonna be fun kicking my own ass then!

I finally gained power over the situation which gave me the chance to punch him extremely hard in the jaw then twisting his wrist. He didn't wince in pain but he still was smiling like he could feel no pain.