Chapter 16 : Bad News

Your POV

The luxury of my home was fairly decent since I did do a little renovating, I even got this new guitar with all the money I have saved up doing farm work. Sitting in my comfy chair was nice but I had to do some thinking about some things when I suddenly got a phone call. It was my ma calling and so I answered it pretty quick.

You: Hey ma!

I hear her crying which worried me a lot.

Ma: (F/N), it's about your father!

You: What happened to pa?

Ma: He is in the hospital!

You: No... Is he going to recover?

Ma: the doctor said that he doesn't know he might die or not.

You: Well how long is he going to be in there?

Ma: He is not leaving the hospital, I told him that was final until he is better.

You: I can get over there to visit you guys!

Ma: That would be wonderful but what about school?

You: I'll take the day off! I'm sure my teacher wouldn't mind I catch up pretty fast.

Ma: Okay honey well you better get some sleep tonight because visiting hour is over.

You: Alright ma, goodnight and love you guys.

Ma: Love you too honey good night.

The phone hung up as I begin to break down into tears. I couldn't help but cry because I might lose my father again.

You: Dammit! I got to get that damn formula from Music Meister! Dennis so help me God if you destroyed the cure I will put you through a FUCKIN' WALL!

I got a knock on my door, I opened it to see Ryuko in pajamas. I snicker seeing her in those pajamas again. She blushed and got a little agitated.

You: What are you doing here Matoi?

Ryuko: Well I heard you yelling and I quote. "I will put you through a fuckin' wall!" Who pissed you off?

You: Oh nothing it's nothing, well aren't you going to go home to get some sleep? You need your rest.

Ryuko: Uh... Well, I don't want to deal with those pervs tonight. So I was wondering if I can sleep here, I mean you are an idiot to me but you don't peep on me or try to rip my clothes off, that makes you cool in my book.

You: Uh sure. You can take my bed I'll sleep on the floor. If you need to hang Senketsu up on the wall. My house does look different since I am not used to the Japanese decor. I made it look more American. I even have actual chairs at the table instead of being on the floor. Sorry I am not used to Japanese culture like you guys are.

Ryuko: It's actually not bad alien. But you should sleep on your bed... Wait you got a bed?

You: I didn't like the futon so I built my own bed. If you need to use the bathroom it's the door to the left it right across from the bedroom. Other than that wake up at a good time and I'll make us some breakfast.

Ryuko: O-okay...

You: Well I am going to be up for a little while so you do whatever I am doing some research.

Ryuko walked into the house and she got her stuff ready for tomorrow as she hanged Senketsu up on a hanger. I got changed into my pjs and sat back down on my chair typing up a paper for a project he was working on. Ryuko was getting ready for bed but she couldn't sleep, I noticed Senketsu hanging on the hanger in the living room.