Chapter 11 : Kamui Battle Part 2

As Ryuko and Satsuki were walking up to each other I heard Ryuko talking to her outfit. I heard a voice coming from the outfit that I knew I heard before. Their energy make the area explode a wind of concussive energy making some people to barely be able to stand but I didn't even move and inch from it.

You: Now I know I can't be crazy, but I swore I heard a voice coming from that outfit!

Aikuro: You can hear a voice coming from the Kamui, fascinating. Is because of your powers?

You: Maybe I don't know, I can hear a lot of things on the planet Earth, even the sound of a heart beat.

Ryuko and Satsuki began to fight when Satsuki began to slash at Ryuko and it seems that Ryuko could barely handle it. The slash causes a bunch of people to fly back and Ryuko looked like she took damage. Then Satsuki began to viciously at Ryuko as she had a hard time blocking it, I saw blood trickling behind Ryuko as I saw Satsuki's sword actually did cut her.

You: The fights barely started and Ryuko already lost some blood. I think I heard her say that Kamui is called Senketsu. I can't get involved or else Satsuki won't hesitate to reveal my identity to everyone.

Senketsu: You've lost too much blood! If you keep losing blood you'll lose consciousness again!

Ryuko: I know! I know! I know!

Ryuko tried to hit Satsuki from behind but she countered it like it was nothing. Then she knocked Ryuko up into the air then hit her into the school and we couldn't see her anymore. Dennis used this opportunity to get away while Satsuki persues Ryuko who was knocked into the school.

You: Slippery little bastard, I know where you are Dennis. I will find you and I will stop you!

Aikuro: So I see you are pretty close to both Matoi and Mankanshoku... But this Dennis guy despite him going to school here this is my first time seeing him.

You: I wouldn't say I am close to them too much but I do have to keep saving Ryuko's ass from danger. I'm dang near her guardian angel the amount of times I've saved her. I want her to fight this battle herself because Matoi is a strong, independent woman which is why I am going to train her.

Aikuro: Train her huh... You sure you just don't want to spend alone time with her.

You: No... I don't like her that way! Why do people think I like her?!

Aikuro: Well you do spend a lot of time with her, plus you did save her that one time I mean even I thought you two had a special thing going on. When we talked she was really flustered talking about you.

You: Uh okay.... Wait what?

All of sudden Ryuko came flying out of the building injured anymore and she landed upon the ground really hard. She reverted back to normal as Satsuki then held her by the hair. I had enough as I began to clench the railing leaving a dent in it, as Aikuro was about to look at me I was gone and he looked around for me.

Aikuro: Huh, where did he go? Heh I guess he really does care.

He began to look down on Satsuki and Ryuko as Ryuko was still beind held by her hair.

Satsuki: How pathetic. The Kamui spared you from passing out from blood lost. But in a dominant Kamui, you may as well be naked.

Ryuko: Heh, I'm not sure how I feel about being laughed at by you in that exhibitionist getup...

Satsuki threw Ryuko to the side as she looked down on her.

Satsuki: Exbhibitionist? Nonsense! This is the form in which a Kamui is able to unleash the most power! The fact that you are embarrassed by the values of the masses only proves how small you are! If it means fulfilling her ambitions, Satsuki Kiryuin will show neither shame nor hesitation, even if she bares her breasts for all the world to see! My actions are utterly pure!