Chapter 34 : Sisterly Rivalry

Superman was limping down the streets of Honnou Town which it was barren and quiet. He felt that shard really weaken him, (F/N) found himself in a pickle when he was cornered by a bunch of covers. Pinned against no odds of running the Kryptonian grabs some metal that became similar of a blade.

Superman: Come and try to get me!

The covers tried to pounce on (F/N) but they were sliced in half by the metal, while doing this he freed people that were trapped by the covers. One cover tried to punch Superman but the Kryptonian cut it in half without looking at the cover. Then Superman runs at the covers cutting them down. He then spins so fast that he becomes a mini tornado chopping up covers in pieces while freeing the people.

Superman: These scrap pieces of clothing keep coming, at this point I will be overrun by them!

Superman saw a bunch more arrive so using the little strength he had, (F/N) froze a bunch of them with his icy breath. Superman was getting tired from this only because he was weaken. So doing what he could, the Man of Steel sliced the covers freeing more people then he managed to get away from the covers. But in the way he kept slicing open covers that stood in his way.

Superman: I have to get out of here fast, I need to gather my strength back up.

(F/N) managed to gather the strength to fly all the way to the Fortrss of Solitude. Upon walking in he was feeling a little light headed but he shook it up, the thought of that kiss was still in his head which he knew that wasn't the real Ryuko kissing him just some puppet. Superman got to the computer as he began typing in a bunch of calculations then he was escorted to a table by a medbot that cut open the healed wounds and pulled tiny pieces of the green shard out. He winced in pain but it didn't take long for him to heal due to his Life Fiber side.

Superman: Well I guess it benefits that I have a healing factor... grrgh still weak from getting stabbed by that shard. It has compounds of my homeplanet Krypton, I guess it can be called Kryptonite.

The weaken (F/N) held his side as he limped while walking over to the computer. He rested in the chair panting from the pain he was still healing on the inside.

Superman: I got to go back, they need... me!

Medbot: You are too weak to any further actions, you shall rest here (K/N).

Superman: I have to go!

Medbot: My job is to make sure you stay alive and I will live by that primary function, rest (K/N).

Superman: I can't rest knowing that everyone is in danger, my clone probably is on the way to their location as we speak! I will not fail the people I love again, like I did pa...