DAY : c2 : Intro

Kenneth :

"We the jury and the above panel clause find the defendant Benjamin Lue Cathay not guilty" - soft gasped infused the court room; more disappointed responses than tears of joy.

Benjamin wasn't a criminal; twelve (cops) roamed our neighborhoods and block corners as if our neighborhoods were the last places on earth.

Decades have passed since the Civil Rights movement, but here we are still being treated and caged like animals.

'The land of the Free' my ass.

Many folks till this day still don't understand why Colin Kaepernick's took a knee. That alone shows how far we've come.

Pretty disappointing right.

Watching my boy locked up for months brought pain and fear to a nigga heart.

Waves of resentment battered me at the thought of losing my brother, My Best Friend, overall?

My Day : ONE.

Benjamin family held this moment over my head everyday their son wasn't home. Not once did they ever say

'it should be you in there',

but from the expressions on their face.

The words weren't verbally attached, but the weight of them were. Quote on Quote: 'I'm the one who introduced him to the devils lifestyle'.

I chuckle at the thought and saying of those words coming from his beloved ones. Ben is a complete angel in their eyes, being honest?

He's exactly that!

Speaking intelligent words? Master of that.
Cracking a combination? With his eyes closed.
Talking the very 'i don't give it up that easy' panties right off a girl.

The boy mouth is slick!

Minus the two sides ego; Benjamin was a true Gemini. Words sharper than blades, but feelings just as fragile as glass. One wrong word or drop, can destroy everything you once held in your hand.

Purest heart possible.

That was Ben :

Ray glimpsed back towards my direction as the relief on their face gave me the Strength i needed to insure that the resentment towards me was lifted.

Many would tell themselves 'who cares if they forgive you or not', but resentment goes deeper than just a feeling. It becomes a burden of long lasting pain that sticks like glue.

Till this day Beyonće STILL sings that song like it happen yesterday.

"[Loving you was easy once upon a time
But now my suspicions of you have multiplied
And it's all because you lied]"
-Beyoncé Resentment

Can you imagine carrying that around for the rest of your life?

My boy had a smile on his face that stretched out across the entire court house. He probably haven't seen nor heard the sound of reality since they locked him up.

All i wanted was for him to be free, and it was important for me to witness his freedom with my own eyes so i could have my peace.

The street signal flashed white, which meant 'cross'. L: short for Lakeshia had pulled up turning on her hazards until i made it to the car.