Day : c29 :

Kenneth :

The sweat dripped from his forehead as i watched the ball bounce between his legs. "You're real tough around your lil boyfriend huh" he pump faked, as i bounced back not getting caught up in his moves.

"Don't be a sore loser, just because your bitch isn't feeding your ego" he charged at me as i pushed him back causing the ball to roll out of bounce.

"Them lips working over time huh" he winked as we were an inch from each other. "You've been doing a lot of talking, you're just as weak as that wack as jump shot of yours. Check the ball bitch" i smirked throwing the ball to his chest.

He looked around the court passing the ball to one of his team players. Standing guard as he slightly pushing me a few times. Wasn't sure what this boy issues was.

He quickly got around me making the layup as he placed the ball on the ground rolling it to my feet. "bend over and get it like the hoe you are, sure it isn't your first time" he spoke bumping into my shoulder.

Leven looked at me just as confused as i shook my head. We were down four points as i took an easy shot making it.

Ole boy continued with his shit talking as we lost the game by a point. I'm sure that boost his ego.

"You know him?" I asked as Leven pretended not to hear me. "Do you?" I asked as he nodded his head. "Well i did tell you i use to fuck around" he truthfully spoke.

"So why is he coming at me and not you?" I asked as he looked at me with the obvious response. "You're my boyfriend that's why" he mumbled.

"He was just a fuck, niggas be feeling salty when they're only needed for one thing. Don't stress it, this is home" he winked at me as he drunk from his bottle.

"See you're still chasing this dream of yours, it's time to give it a rest" he said approaching us. "See you're still chasing a nigga who don't want you" Leven responded as i chuckled.

"You think you're funny huh? So who's this?" He asked pointing at me. "The boyfriend" i said extending my hand out. "It's obvious, like a dog on a chain" he looked me up and down.

"Niggas really be this pressed? It ain't never that serious homie" i shook my head at him. "Pressed? Nah. Just stating facts" he said as i chuckled. " clown ass. Boy fuck you" i spoke as Leven stepped in front of me.

"Nah don't stop him, he's cute, how about you express that anger shawty, say we do it like we did in high school lev" he said as i twisted my face at him.

"Put him in the middle and fill all his holes, you pretty niggas like that." He chuckled as i looked at Leven. "Watch your mouth talking to him, we good on that" Leven spoke as he pushed me back.

"This y'all only opportunity?" He yelled as i pulled away from Leven. "Don't tell me you upset?" He asked as i shook my head. "Nah I'm not, niggas move funny out here" i said as he laughed.

"Man that nigga been on my dick for years. I fucked him once and he's been wanting the dick everyday since" he admitted.

It honestly turned me on knowing how dominant he is to others, but submissive to me. "Good dick do that, look at you" i chuckled getting into the car as he got in laughing.

"Shiddd, i see you still here too so back at you" he joked as i leaned over kissing him. "Say we head to the crib, and shower and i show you" i mumbled licking my lips at him.