DAY : c12

Benjamin :

Simone blew her horn again, but holding it this time. I was well over five minutes as i jumped out the shower.

Quickly drying off as i quickly changed. Grabbing my shoes as i Rand down the steps in just my socks. "Slow down boy" my mom let out a worried laugh looking at me as she was preparing dinner.

"Where do you think you're going this late? On a school night?" She asked as i was standing between the doorway. Simone yelled "COME ON!" As i looked back to my mom.

"Simone has rehearsal and i wanted to get out. Be more active in the school drama club" i blatantly lied. She didn't say anything as she held on to her thought looking at me.

"It must be important, she's blowing that horn. Be home before eleven! I mean it Ben!" She demanded. "Love you. Thanks, byeeee"
I screamed running towards the car as she already had the door open for me.

"Really!? Fifteen minutes Benjamin!?" She groaned pressing hard on the accelerator sending me back into my seat. "Our movie start in fifteen minutes and the theater is twenty minutes away" she complained.

"The way you drive. We will be there in twenty seconds. Plus previews are ten minutes. Relax, your dick isn't leaving you" i joked as she swerved. "Bitch I'll kill us" she said in a scary deep voice.

"We about to die for the dick" i sung laughing "driving fast running red lights for that dick" she joined in. "Swerve left, swerve right for that dick" i rapped laughing. "Is that a bumb? Hell yeah BlumBlup for that dick" she said driving over the speed bump as i crackled so
Loud laughing.

"We about to lose a tire for some dick" i laughed. "I got a spare in the trunk! We gone make it to that dick" she said as we both burst out laughing. "I-.. am over us wow" i chuckled catching my breath.

"I didn't think hanging with you would be this fun" she said as we were pulling up to studio movie grill. "Well damn. I'm not that boring" i spoke taking my own defense.

"You're just calm, and quiet at school. But you're hilarious once you loosen up." She explained as we parked. "Thank you. I want to be more productive now. Fuck it. Live my own life now" i thought out loud.

"Being with me, trust me you will live and get your life!" She smiled spraying herself just before we got out the car. I adjusted my shirt as i straighten the gold chain i had on.

I could hear her talking to someone as i got out the car looking over to her and two guys. Simone was right, i mean damn. . .  They both were everything.

"Damarion you remember Benjamin right?" She asked as he put his hand out for a hand shake. "Yeahh, Lakeshia boyfriend right?" he asked as i chuckled.

"Ah-something like that" i responded as me and the other guy made eye contact. "This my brother Oren" he introduced as he shook my hand, damn near squeezing it numb.

They both walked off first, i knew this was a set up as i felt my phone vibrate. 'Walk in front 🍑 and Play nice' leaving her on 'read' as i quickly locked my screen putting my phone away.

"What we seeing?" I asked as he was walking beside me quiet. "The hate u give" he responded. "I've been wanting to see this, the preview had me hooked" i spoke calming myself down as i got excited.

"Same here, it's sad how our time now is revolving back to what it was in the early 1900's." He said holding the door open for me. "There isn't any true progress in our country politics nor law enforcement agencies. Both fields are white dominate" i spoke.