DAY : c13

Benjamin :

"I'll say the set up was a success?" He spoke with a questionable look. "But...." i chuckled waiting on the truth. "But..." We both laughed as we were getting closer to the car.

"You're in high school, which means you're not even legal to drink" he laughed. "I'm twenty three-i can't date you on a serious note" he truthfully spoke as i sighed.

"Not saying that to hurt your feelings. Being truthful" he said as i nodded my head agreeing. "I know" i smiled as he turned facing me. "If you were older, i would definitely consider us" he said cuffing my chin.

The smile on my face faded the further he became as Simone walked up to me. "Y'all are cute together" she said showing the picture she took of us off guard. "That's all it will be. A thought and a picture" i mumbled walking off.

"What happened?" She asked. "Girl-What you think. I'm eighteen, he's twenty three." I stated as she shrugged. "So. It's not like you're a child. You're legal to date older. Folks do it all the time" she said as we approached the car.

"I was open to see where things could go, trust me i know, i have older niggas getting at me all the time. However it's the ones we want that don't be open to it. I hate liking guys at times" i mumbled getting into the car.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled.

"Girl I'm use to it now. These niggas not for me" i chuckled as she drove off laughing. "You're my only gay male friend, so let's have girl talk" she chuckled turning down the radio.

"When did you know?" She asked.

"That i was gay?" I restated as she nodded her head.

"First grade." I shook my head laughing. "Really?!" She asked as i nodded. "You know Daryl?" I asked as she opened her mouth. "Bitchhhh don't tell me y'all ...." laughing as i stopped her.

"No.no.... he's straight, but in first grade we use to nap next to each other, he shared his colors with me, and his mid day snacks with me and i use to act like his wife" i burst out laughing.

"Bitch wait" she laughed. "His wife?!" She asked cracking us both up. "I was living a whole fantasy. I use to clean up his mess, fold his mat, bitch i was Ms.Daryl!" I laughed.

"A mess....." she laughed. "Do you think he remembers any of this?" She asked. "Maybe. We don't talk about it" i chuckled. "We're friends though. You know he be acting fake sometimes around his other friends and be scared to speak. But yeah" i shrugged.

"I know that's irritating. When guys want to be your friend but you being gay, makes them gay if y'all hangout" she said as i 'mhmph'd.

"I'm use to it now, and you'll be surprised how many of those type be liking my pictures and in my DM" i said as she turned to me.

"Well my nigga, if a nigga is gay and you know it and he's trying to talk to me? Bitch tell me!" She said with a serious face. "Look i don't judge, but don't play with my feelings. Have me looking stupid." She chuckled.

"Shit if i was a Nigga I'd be gay too. Dick is great" she said as we both laughed. "I wouldn't know" i chuckled looking out the window as we were pulling up beside my house.

"You've never had sex?" She asked surprised. "Not with a guy" i said. "Maybe you saved yourself" she said laughing. "Do you see the size of Oren, he was going to destroy you boy" she said as we both laughed.