Day : c6

Kenneth :

Scrolling through my Instagram as i waited for my barber to finish cutting the head in front of me. I avoiding going to the barbershop on Friday, due to the weekend rush.

Thursday after school i was always in and out, plus his shop was walking distance from our school. I felt a nudge from someone sitting beside me. "Lev" short for leven i called out as we locked hands.

"You part of the Thursday special too?" He asked as i nodded my head locking my phone. "You know me, boys keep a line up" i spoke rubbing my beard. "Your shit getting thick bro, my shit still growing in" he spoke as he looked me in the face.

"Just them good genes that's all" i said as we both chuckled. "Baseball season starting soon right?" He asked as i nodded my head. I could help but notice his knee kelp hitting mine. Even though I've moved over.

"We play Hightower first, you know that six'five nigga just transferred there" i said as he was scrolling through his phone. "Young, forgot his first name, but i heard he cold" he said as i unlocked my phone.

"Look at this boy highlights, he's going to be a beast" i said tilting my phone as the YouTube video was playing. "That boy got game, I'm not gone even hate." I spoke as we were watching the video.

My barber called my name just as the video was finishing up. "Ay KT let me holler at you after you get your cut" he asked as i nodded my head walking up to my barber.

We locked hands as i explained to him how i wanted my hair. I was picky over my head, a nigga had to be crispy at all times. He handed me the small mirror as i admired myself. Everything was on point as i cash app him thirty-five dollars.

No lie, having a beard was damn expensive, but the way your boy looked! Can't put a price on this face.

Lev opened his car door as i walking out the barbershop. Lev was in his early twenties, he graduated from our high school my sophomore year. He was pretty nice in basketball too!

"You walked?" He asked as i was untangling my headphone. "Yeahhh- you know i don't stay too far, about fifteen minutes from here"
I said as i plugged them in. "Shidd-if you want me to drop you off i don't mind?" He asked as i shrugged walking towards the passenger seat.

Getting in as the smell of marijuana and musk filled my nostrils. It wasn't a bad stench but you could tell this was a mans car. "Anything in mind?" He asked handing me his phone as Apple Music was open.

Instantly searching Rod Wave - feel the same way ft moneybaggYo as he looked at me smiling with a chuckle. "Mann- What? Who put you on Rod wave?" He asked as i had to be honest.

"My sophomore year y'all was practicing and you had his old mixtape playing and ever since than bro I've been on him. He's tough!" I spoke as he nodded his head.

"That's What i do. I put niggas on" he said as we both laughed. "Don't boast yourself now, i would've discovered him some way" i said as he smirked.

"Only a real nigga can put you on to real niggas" blahh i thought to myself as i chuckled. "It's this street or the next?" He asked as i totally forgot he was taking me home. "I noticed you got comfortable over there, that's wassup" he said as i ignored the comment giving him the direction to my house.

"Appreciate the ride bro" i said looking at him as i took of the seatbelt. "No problem" he responded as i pulled the knob opening the door.

"Ay KT- you smoke?" He asked as i sat back down turning towards him. "You matching?" I asked as he chuckled pulling back this security compartment lock. "Its all on me" he said pulling out a a dark green bag.

"That shit loud" i mumbled as he started to roll up right in front of my house. "Damn. Just disrespect my crib huh?" I asked as he looked up to me.

"My bad, you know a spot?" He asked as i thought about the roof, but that was me and Benjamin spot. "Nah i don't, but pull up in the driveway" i said as he placed everything on his lap.

He pulling in as i shot my dad a text to see where he was. We had a good two hour until my dad returned. "Your people won't trip?" He asked. "You good, nobody's home" i said as he looked at me.

"Oh bet bet, you got girl?" He asked as he lit the blunt taking a few pulls as he blew out a thick cloud of smoke. "Nah. I been chilling man. Really focusing on hooping" i said as he passed the blunt to me.

It caught me off guard as i coughed up my lungs. Eyes started to water, had me out here looking hella weak as he chuckled. Handing it back as i caught my breath. "Got damn" i mumbled holding in the cough.

"I'm the plug, i don't deal no weak shit" he said as i nodded my head drying the tears as i laughed at myself. "You good?" He asked as i nodded my head leaning back.

"Ye-Yeah I'm straight" i said still chuckling as he hit the blunt again like it was nothing. "Come here" he mumbled. "No funny shit, imma give you a charge"

"this will help you adjust. Don't want you coughing up a lung on me, when i blow out you suck in through your mouth alright" he said taking a hard pull.

He nodded his head for me to come closer as i was halfway on his side of the car. He cuffed his hands over my nose and mouth as he blew the smoke out, inhaling it as he pulled back.

Shockingly he was right, that shit worked perfectly. "Yeah that hit home, boy you look high ass fuck" he laughed as i was leaned all the way back.

His seat leaned back as well as he stared at me, i must've been high ass fuck, because i was cracking up laughing. "Goofy ass lil nigga" he chuckled as i looked up at his sunroof.

"So wassup?" He asked as i turned to him. "Wassup?" I asked laughing. "I'm older so I'll be straight forward with you, i know you've fucked around before. The details about how i know doesn't matter." He spoke as i was leaning the chair up. Shit switched up real quick.

"Don't - don't get mad just hear me out. Nobody is spreading your business that's on my set KT, DL niggas out here run in a small circle, so you're safe with me" he spoke as the garage was letting up.

My dad car pulled up beside us as Lev mumbled "Damn" under his breath. "Thanks again for the session" i spoke opening the door. I didn't give him the opportunity to pull me back as my dad was getting out the car.

Lev reversed from the driveway as my dad was walking up beside me. "I told you if you're going to do that shit, don't do it in this house nor around. If i don't! You don't do it here! Understood?" He said as i could smell the the marijuana on me.

"Kenneth do i make myself clear boy!?" He said as i nodded my head. "Yeah" i mumbled walking into the house.

___