Day : c15

Kenneth :

"Really?" He asked as i stepped back from the driver door. "Yeah- this is my school man" i spoke as he sighed out 'bruh...'

"You do know if this shit workout, we won't be DL forever?" He questioned me as i smirked looking away from him.

"This is now though. And I'm not about to kiss a nigga in public. C'mon now Lev, you'll be acting the same way if you were in high school right now" i implied looking around.

"And if you were my age you'll understand that there's no need to please the people around you. Half the niggas you call friends now, won't even call nor check up on you after graduation" he grunted out sucking his teeth.

"You'll soon realize how hard it is to get this amount of attention and affection from a nigga, believe me it's hard out here, and i do like you Kenneth. A lot" he muttered as i noticed him shaking his head.

Looking around again as i bent down closer to him. "Wow" i mumbled as he slightly pushed me back. "Enjoy class bro, I'll hit you later" he spoke pulling his door close.

'What the hell ken'

Calling his phone as he answered sounding annoyed with my voice already. "Don't pull off mad at me please. Stop the car." I spoke walking towards his car. He sat that for a minute or two as i jogged towards the driver door.

"I get why me being this way can frustrate you Lev, you gotta understand that I'm not out here running around doing this with everybody" i explained.

"I promise you i like you just as much, and i do want this to work out." I spoke leaning into his car window kissing him. "Just be patient with me" i mumbled as he nodded his head.

"Aight faggot kissing on me and shit in public" he joked as i chuckled. "Ay-watch your mouth before you get your ass whooped in this parking l-." He sat his pistol on his lap waiting for me to finish as i chuckled again nodding my head.

"That's what we doing now?" I asked as he tucked it back away. "Just saying. Can't have no nigga thinking he about to check me. But i hear you lil sexy." He smiled.

"Ay first bell. Get to class! Do your work! Listen to your teachers and I'll scoop you around 2:40?" He asked as i blushed a little, Got me a hood sweet nigga. "Yeah that sounds cool" i nodded.

My heart was pounding a little as i looked around in fear of being caught. Nobody was in sight as i let out the biggest smile.

___

Benjamin :

Waiting for the end of day dismissal bell seem to take longer than ever before. Usually the school day would fly by, but for some reason today just seemed to prolong for some odd reason and i wasn't here for it.

"Take your head off the desk" the teacher called out. It was obvious she was referring to me as my desk was right beside hers.

"You're not entertained?" She asked as i shook my head nonchalantly. "Great! This is school not a playground Benjamin. I'm here to educate you not entertain you" she said turning off the overhead projector.

"Girl-..." reminding myself of my prep talk this morning. "You're right, and i apologize. I didn't mean to interrupt" i admitted as she nodded her head. I watched as everyone packed up their things as the end of the day announcements started.

The bell sounded after five minutes of our principal talking. The late bus route were given and requested to wait in the gym, as i finished packing my things.