Day : c10

Kenneth :

"You good? You're never this quiet?" Lev asked as we were playing the game together. "I'm straight". He tried passing me the blunt as i shook my head 'no' passing on the opportunity.

He paused the game looking at me "did i do something?" I knew if i didn't switch up the mood he would fault himself for the way I'm feeling.

"Of course not. Just some stuff from school" i spoke starting the game again as he chuckled. "Never touch my remote" he joked just as i scored.

"I see you like to cheat. That's a bet i was taking it easy now I'm about to bust that ass" he said leaning forward.

I didn't want to make it obvious that i only came to pass time. Don't get me wrong, he's charming. His milky complexion complemented his overall being. The colorful tattoos on his body added to his sexappeal.

Wasn't sure what he was mixed with, but homie had hair that would make anyone fall in love. For him to be so hood, you wouldn't expect his smile to be as great behind his gold teeth, but that mouth was to die for.

Full plump lips that hid his straight teeth. One thing that drew me to him was his smile. Smiling myself as i was staring at him. "I be wanting to kiss you so bad man" he mumbled softly.

"..." holding back my words as i thought about it, no lie i always thought my first male kiss would be with Benjamin. He took the opportunity as i could taste the smoke on his lips from the pull he had just blew out.

Small pecks lead to more as i slowly began to give in to the lustful moment. He stood back up as i leaned back on my elbows watching him. Our eyes met as he removed his shirt revealing his completely covered inked upper body.

Without exchanging words he leaned over me kissing me once again as i could hear my belt buckle loosing. Turning my head as his top and bottom lip gripped my neck sending my head back from the overwhelming feeling.

Closing my eyes as i licked my lips laying  back. His warm hands gripped my dick as he put the tip of my dick in his mouth. The thought of lev sucking my dick sent me over the edge.

I'd never thought he would be the one pleasing me so well. The palm of my hand cuffed his head as he bobbed away, as i watched the saliva from his mouth wrap my dick like a wet sucker.

I admired how much he enjoyed giving me head. His lips kissed my lower stomach as he pulled himself up beside me kissing me. "Touch it" he mumbled as i played with the band of his briefs.

Cuffing his ass as my dick jumped in his hand. "You probably thought I'd be topping out here huh?" He asked as i bust out laughing. Catching myself as i laid back looking at him. "Shooo didn't expect you to be throwing ass, but shiddd" i chuckled making my dick jump.

His hands rubbed underneath my shirt as he looked up at me. "So wassup?" He asked as i shrugged. "This ass ain't gone please itself" he mumbled rolling on his stomach.

I knew lev had cakes, but seeing homie on his stomach, ass up did something to my soul. Was i really about to fuck one of the hardest niggas that graduated from our school?

Hell yeah!

Leaning to the side as i stood between his legs. "You for real?" I asked as he turned his head. He didn't say anything as he leaned back arching his back in front of me.

"Do i look serious?" He asked as i pulled at the lining of his briefs. His body was so perfect as his bare ass was reviled in front of me. Lev scooted back more as my dick rested between his cheeks.