Day : c14

Kenneth :

"separate right?"  She asked looking at Lev as he picked his head up. Throughout the night she passed the table eyeing him. "That's fine" i spoke with my card out as he grabbed it.

"It's on me" he smiled up at her as he placed my debt card back onto the table. "I'll take what's finished" she smiled grabbing both of our empty plates.

"Wow" i shook my head at them both as she walked away. "Jealous?" He asked as i was putting my debt card away. "Not at all" i dryly spoke starring at him.

"I can see it on your face" he chuckled as i rolled my eyes annoyed. "You clearly don't know me. That doesn't bother me one bit bro. Do you play boy" i winked scooting my chair back getting up.

"Tip the bitch while at it" i said as he scuffed out with a smirk. "So that's what we doing?" He asked as i continued to walk towards the door.

Not that i was mad, just annoyed with his actions. However i knew this was part of the deal talking to him. "He really like me awe" he teased as the alarm on the car chirped.

Getting into the car as i scrolled through my Instagram notifications. "You know i be playing right?" He said grabbing my thigh. "Cool" i mumbled keeping things short.

"Kenneth!" He called out as i looked over at him. "I'm sorry. Really look i just be playing with girls like that. Didn't think it would make you mad" he explained.

"You playing like that is cool, but don't entertain the shit bro. That girl literally walked passed our table purposely all night and i bet she left her number on the receipt. Tell me I'm wrong?" I asked as he had is mouth open revealing the receipt.

"Damn my baby know these hoes" he laughed leaning over the seat. "I can't have a kiss?" He asked. "Nah go get one from ol girl. She had all your attention" i smirked looking away.

"Ah- chill" i jumped as he cuffed my dick. "She doesn't have this so It ain't shit she can do for me" he smiled leaning closer as we kissed.

"It's after twelve, and i know you have school and shit. So say we go back to my house and I'll drop you off?" He asked as i thought about the question.

I didn't have any clothes and i sure wasn't about to repeat the same outfit i had on. "We're around the same size so I'm sure you can fit one of my sweat suits" he spoke.

"Ah-umm..." i wasn't too sure. I knew my dad would flip out if he woke up to me not there, but he would also flip out if i walked in the house at this hour.

"Just one night with ya boy?" He asked smiling at me. Oh pretty ass, Lev knew how to get me to submit to him. "Aight, but no dick just yet" i boldly said as he burst out laughing.

"It ain't even like that bro, ion even fuck around" he spoke slightly turning me on watching his demeanor change. "On that note you can get it" we both laughed.

Didn't think i would be feeling Lev this much. Truthfully i didn't want to admit how much i did like him. But i guess that's the beauty of all this.

The relationship you least expect but the one that takes you the furthest. I wasn't sure how far things would go between us, but I'd be a fool to not try.

The rain started to come down harder as we were pulling into their driveway. Good thing it was late, i really didn't want to be introduced to anyone he stayed with this late.

I hater stay over at others without a fresh pair of clothes to change into, but Lev made the stay comfortable. He was truly a softy behind the grill and tats.