DAY : c5

Kenneth : 4 days later

We've finished our 21 cones shooting drill as half the team was out of breath including me. This Six am Practive was for the birds.

"Dribbling Line formation" he yelled as the gym filled with groans. We were moving into the seven o'clock hour which meant shower time was coming up before the first seven thirty bell rung for our first period.

The coach blew his whistle as we all took basketballs from the cart beside him. "Line up at the full-court starting point" he yelled as we all stood on the white line.

"You guys have done the routine hundreds of time. Always remember, control! Speed and most important direction" he said as we all held the ball with both hands.

"We're going to start with the basic Right hand forward, left hand back" he spoke as bouncing balls hit the floor all at the same pace.

We all bounded and walked at the same speech just before he blew the whistle for us to switch hands.

"Crossovers" he yelled as the balls rocked side to side between our hands. He also requested that we picked up our speed.

"Behind-the-back, in reverse" he shouted as i was focusing on my control. I usually fuck up with this one. A few balls rolled across the court as he blew the whistle for us to stop.

"See y'all was half way through, start from the beginning back to the line" he spoke as we all looked down to the two niggas who fucked up.

___
He blew the whistle right at the seven ten mark as we were all out of breath. We ended up repeated the drill three times. Shit was exhausting!

Pulling open the private curtains as i twisted the knob. Throwing my towel over the rail as i turned back leathering my body up with soap.

Benjamin is suppose to be starting school again today. Boy about to be the talk of the year now, the situation that took place made him even more popular.

Shit did seem weird between us, but jail do change you. The way you think, who you kick it with. Kinda why i didn't stunt the feeling too much.

I know you out grow people, and maybe we're at that stage of out growing each other. Either way, I'll kick it until the feeling becomes mutual.

Drying my hair first then drying the rest of my body off before walking out the shower. The shower room was clearing out as i put on my deodorant.

Pulling my briefs up while still being wrapped in my towel as i dropped it after. "I'll catch you at lunch KT" Quill said brushing pasted me as i pulled my shirt down.

Reaching into my gym locker grabbing my backpack as i slammed it shut jogging towards the door. L waiting for me in our normal spot as she was with a group of mutual friends.

Speaking to them just before we walked off together. She had her lips puckered up as i laughed. "A lil birdie told me something about you" she said as i stale faced her.

"Like what?" She said pulling me closer to her as she whispered 'you fucking up during practice" she laughed as i sucked my teeth bunching my face up.

"Wrong guy, i don't fuck Up, i can handle the rock" i explained dribbling a air ball as she laughed. "Dunking on Nigga" i said bouncing on toes with my hand in the air.