Day : c38 :

Kenneth :

"KENNETH" . . .

"KENNETH!" . . .

Pausing the game as i opened my door yelling "YEs SIR?" . . He didn't answer as i smacked my lips walking towards the step.

Both my dad and his lady friend were in the kitchen as laKeisha sat in the living room. They both gave me a look, as if she was someone i was seeing.

"Was..sup?" I spoke approaching her as she stood up. "We need to talk like. Right now" she insisted as i nodded towards the backyard door.

"What got you shook up?" I asked as she handed me her phone. "Just read it" she said sitting down at the yard table.

My jaw dropped as i looked to my side as she sat there damn near in tears. "I-like what the fuck Kenneth" she asked fighting back tears.

"They raped him. I know Benjamin! That boy would never. I mean never do anything like that." Sitting at the table as i tried to gather words to speak.

"Damn bro.., who sent you this?" I asked as she shook her head. "Simone told me, west dragged her into the mess between him and Leven" she said.

"What you mean?" I asked. "West told three of his friends to 'handle' Benjamin at 'any cost', he dead as paid these niggas to drug and rape Benjamin all because of Ben and Clark relationship." She said.

"Simone told me that west was jealous, and him and Bj got into it before he left for school. All that gay drama etc. I'm just now finding this out today" she explained.

Didn't want to make it obvious that i knew about the rape situation, however, i didn't know the story behind why it happened.

"But where does Leven come into this?"
I asked. "You didn't hear? Leven and Clark beat the fuck out of west at lakeside park. That shit was all over Facebook" she said as my eyes bucked.

"West was suppose to have some niggas run up on Leven a few weeks ago, but nobody haven't heard back from the niggas. It's been a lot" she said shaking her head.

"It's all starting to make sense now" i mumbled. "Have you talked to ben?" She asked as i nodded my head. "Yeah But he asked to talk to Leven, but that was it" i said.

"He's coming home in a week, he doesn't know that we know this so don't say anything if y'all cross paths" she spoke standing up. "You know how fragile he is" she frowned. "I just-wow, can't believe they did that to him" she softly spoke.

____

Benjamin :

"This room is sacred, and with the agreed contracts that's been signed you have full immunity for all actions taken place before the next hour."

"However, State required mental health facility's are mandatory for all attendance. This program is not for your advantage, it's to provide a relief of understanding"

"You must attend a class every week until the state board releases you. Further information is given in the booklet you have under your seat" he explained scanning the room.

"This will be our fourth year working this program, let's say we begin" he continued.

___

Oren sat across from me as he broke down the steps of self healing, and how to convert anger into something beneficial.

Self harm was never the greater option, and fighting fire with Fire wouldn't benefit either party.