Day : c28 :

Benjamin :

Closing my eyes as blurred vision of that night flashed across my mind. "Ben- Benn" kí called out as she grabbed my arm.

"It's your turn" she whispered as my focused came back. The entire class stared at me as i turned my head to the screen above us.

Instantly gaining my thought as i covered the last four power-points, closing out the presentation with questions.

Everything around me seemed distant. A part of me was brutally stripped away from me in the worst way, and i honestly had no idea how to repair myself from the brokenness.

"Heyy-" kí rubbed my back as i was gathering my book and laptop stuffing it into my bag. "Is everything okay?" She asked as i felt her hand rub my neck.

Adjusting the collar of my shirt, hiding the red hand print as my skin crawled from the unexpected touch.

"I'm great" i smiled as she stared at me. From my demeanor it was obvious i wasn't. "You're not. I can see it all over your face" she explained as a guy approached her. "I'm good kí i promise" i mumbled.

Throwing my bag over my shoulder as she grabbed my hand forcing me back. As she walked in front of me. "Whatever it is you know where i am" she spoke.

"We're all far from home, so our little group is family for now. If nobody has you, i do" she spoke as she hugged me.

"See you in study hall" she mumbled before walking away with the guy who approached her.

My eyes watered from me having to blink, but every second my eyes closed i could see the naked body's that's surrounded  me.

I could hear there groans.

I could feel there man
hoods stripping away mine.

I could smell the liquor
that intoxicated their mind.

Hate grow more every second i looked into the mirror. Disgusted with my own sight, and the scariest thing about all of this. . . .

I had no idea who they were.

____

The flush coming from the stall beside me pulled my attention as i dried my eyes. Doing a breathing experience i found on YouTube as i opened the door walking out.

"Benjamin?" A unfamiliar voice called out as i looked up. He smiled as he released the handle from the door as he was about to walk out.

"Oren. . I-.. didn't know you attended school here" i spoke washing my hands as he still held his smile. "Yeah, senior year, but wow" he chuckled looking at me.

"You've grown over that one year span" he chuckled making me smile. "What's been new? How are you?" He asked as i became stuck on answering.

"I...ve-um, okay" shrugging unable to answer truthfully  as he looked at his phone. "Do you have class next?" He asked as i shook my head 'no'.

"C'mon" he spoke holding the door open as i walked beside him. "Ever thought about pledging?" He asked as i shook my head 'no'.

"Why not?" He asked as i shrugged. "Not the social type i guess. I've never had many male friends so i doubt I'll fit in with a fraternity" i said.

"Still shouldn't stop you, and these guys wouldn't be friends but your brothers. Stop by the sigma house before the day is over" he said as i nodded my head.