20

A/N: i kinda skip to monday sorry

Jimin's POV
Its monday today so here i am with my friends at the cafeteria.

Right now i'm currently chatting with Hoseok and Jin. "Oh Jimin i have something to tell you by the way!" Jin clapped his hands and looked at me "What is it by the way?" I asked "Mark came back yesterday from America!" Jin said happily. I widened my eyes "Mark Yi Eun Tian?!?" I screamed and he nodded. I jumped happily and hugged Hoseok. "Stop hugging me Jimin" Hoseok chuckled and i let go "Whoops sorry got carried away" i giggled and sat again "Where is he?" I asked happily "Actually Jimin turn around" as soon as Jin told that i turned around and saw my childhood friend, Mark. "MARK YI EUN TIAN!!!" I screamed and ran towards him to hug him. As soon as i said that i got all the attention of Bangtan. "WAHH JIMINIEE!!!" Mark hugged back and we released so that i could introduce Mark to them "Guys this is Mark my Childhood friend!" I beamed "Annyeonghaseyo Mark imnida" Mark bowed and smiled. All of them smiled except Jeongguk. I looked at Jeongguk and we made eye contact. He gave me an 'explain later' look. I just nodded and went and sit beside Jeongguk and Mark.

Jeongguk's POV
I was in the middle of chatting with Yoongi and Jihyun when i heard Jimin screaming a name. I looked at him and saw him hugging someone that's not me. I glared at the person and i think he saw it because he gulped. I smirked. Jimin introduced the person and he was Mark i was glaring at them and Jimin saw it. We made eye contact and i gave him an 'explain later' look and he just nodded. Jimin sat beside me sl i leaned into his ear and said "I think you need a punishment baby" i smirked as i saw his expression. He looked at me "W-what kind of p-punishment?" He stutteringly asked. I smirked again "I think you need an explanation don't you think? Whose Mark?" I sternly asked. He gulped "H-he's my childhood friend, J-jeongguk" he nervously said. I was mentally laughing at how submissive he is towards me. I leaned my head to his "What did you call me baby?" I asked "J-jeongguk" he said "I think you know what to call me, right babyboy?" I smiled "Y-yes Daddy" i ruffled his hair and kissed him in the lips. He kissed back and straddled my lap. We didn't care if there's people looking at us.

Jimin's POV
I am now straddling Jeongguk's lap still not breaking the kiss and grinded on him hard causing him to moan lowly. He pulled away and looked at him with wide eyes. "Look what you did to little Jeon, baby" he seductively said. I felt his boner poking my ass so i gulped "I'm sorry Ggu- Daddy i got carried away" i giggled and pecked his lips and just hugged him not leaving his lap. He hugged back "Ggukie are you jealous?" I asked as i looked at him "Pfft what me jealous? *points at himself* I'm not jealous" he pouted. I giggled "Don't lie to me i know your jealous, admit it" i chuckled and stuck my toungue out "Fine i was jealous" he rolled his eyes and i just chuckled and sat beside him. I looked at Mark and he was talking to Jin and Hoseok. I tapped his shoulder and looked at me "What is it Jiminie?" Mark asked "Markie meet my boyfriend Jeongguk" i smiled and pointed at Jeongguk. Mark and Jeongguk shook hands and smiled at each other.

-

It was night time and here i am with Jin, Hoseok, Mark and Jihyun. Jihyun is now 3 months pregnant but he's still going to school.

Right now i'm here with them chatting and coping up with life especially Mark. I looked at Mark and asked him "Yah Mark how are you with Jackson hyung? Is it stressful on planning in your wedding?" "We're fine Jimin its just that i'm really excited and at the same time nervous!" He beamed. I smiled and just nodded. We spent the rest of the night chatting.