24

Author's POV
Jimin is at there house crying for 5 days straight. He hasn't come out of his room unless he's hungry or thirsty. Jin, Hoseok, Jihyun and Mark are making Jimin come out of his room but Jimin doesn't want to.

It is the sixth day when Jeongguk and Jimin broke up. Currently Jin is knocking in Jimin's room "Jimin-ah. Open the door please it's been six days come on let's go out and just relax" Jin smiled sadly "Go away Jin i'm fine" Jimin mumbled "Please Jimin just come out" Jin pleaded "NO I DON'T WANNA GO OUT?! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Jimin shouted and Jin gasped "I'm sorry Jimin but you'll regret this" Jin unlocked the door with his spare key and was shocked when he opened the door "Oh my gosh Jimin what happened to you?" Jin gasped and cupped Jimin's face.

Jimin's eyes are red and puffy, he looks paler thqn before and very skinny.

"Come on Jimin let's get you to bath" Jin helped Jimin stand up. They went straight to the bathroom and Jin bathe Jimin.

Jimin's POV
Jin helped me the whole day and i am thankful for him. Jin is like a mother to me since my parents died.

We are currently in the couch cuddling. I hugged Jin "Thank you Jin" i cried quietly. Jin noticed it "Hey hey stop crying Jimin it's fine. Your welcome" Jin smiled and hugged me. I smiled weakly and fell asleep right after.

-meanwhile-

Hoseok's POV
I am currently at Jeongguk's house with V. Jeongguk is also in his room just like Jimin. {Gosh why are they so dumb?} I walked towards V who is standing right infront of Jeongguk's bedroom. I hugged V "He still isn't coming out?" I asked and he shooked his head "He really is hard. Just like Jimin" when V said Jimin's name Jeongguk suddenly opened the door and ranted "Where's Jimin? I need to see him? Where is he? Where's my baby? My Mochi? My Chi"

"Calm down Jeongguk. Jimin's not here. And look at you! Your eyes are red and you stink" V said and smelled Jeongguk "Shut it V" Jeongguk glared at him and was about to close the door when V stopped him "Oh no no you are not going to lock yourself again. Go take a shower downstairs" V said and pointed at the stairs "No i am not going to take a sho"

"If your not going to take a shower i will bathe you" V threatened and Jeongguk ran fastly at the bathroom downstairs. I giggled "Such a good boyfie" i pecked his lips. He smiled "Of course baby" he grinned and went downstairs.

-next day-

Jimin's POV
School is ending in 3 days so i get to relax already. We are currently in school walking in class. I am with Hoseok and V. I look like a thirdwheeler here. I sighed {There so lucky} i just shooed away my thoughts when Hoseok called me "Jimin i'll be going now. Bye!" I waved at Hoseok "Bye Hoseok!" I smiled. Now me and V are walking to our class. While we were walking we spotted Jeongguk, Lisa and another girl. I think Jeongguk saw us when he looked at me. We stared at each other. I can clearly see his facial expression. I still love him as always {I love you Jeongguk }. I didn't realize that there were tears in my eyes i wiped it off and continued walking with V.

Author's POV
Little did they know that they were both thinking the same way.

-lunchtime-

Jimin's POV
Me, Jin, Hoseok and Mark are at the same table. V, Namjoon, Jackson and Jeongguk are at the other table. I was quietly munching when somebody called my name "Jimin?" I looked up and saw a girl. And realization hit me. It's my childhood friend Jennie! I quickly ran to her and hugged her "JENNIE!!!" I squealed "JIMIN!!!" She squealed back. We pulled away "What the heck how are you Jen?" I asked "Very fine thank you very much Min" Jennie giggled "Oh my gosh i missed you dipshit" i ruffled Jennie's hair and she glared at me "Yah don't ruin my hair pabo" we both laughed and we sat at the table. I introduce Jennie to them "Guys this is Jennie, Kim Jennie my childhood friend!" I smiled happily "Annyeonghaseyo Kim Jennie imnida" Jennie smiled and waved. They waved back "This is Hoseok, Jin and Mark" i said as i pointed to them. Jennie nodded. We stood up and dragged her to the other side of the table "Guyss! This is Jennie my childhood friend!" I smiled at them. They introduced and so did Jennie. I looked at Jeongguk and she looks at Jennie like he's going to murder her. I just shrugged it and went back to our table.

Jeongguk's POV
Is this what Jimin feels when he looks at me and Lisa very clingy? I think so.