25

-time skip- (please don't kill me)

Jimin's POV
Me and Jennie are walking towards my house to cope up in our lives. I don't know but when i saw my childhood friend i became happy.

We are currently walking "Jennie do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?" I asked "I have an ex girlfriend" Jennie nodded and frowned "Who is it?" I asked curiously "It's Lalisa Manoban" Jennie sadly smiled . And that's when it hit me, Lisa is the childhood friend of Jeongguk. "Does Lisa have a childhood friend named Jeon Jeongguk?" I asked as i looked at her straight in the eye "Oh yeah! I hate the fact that they always kept on flirting" she frowned "Hey that's fine" i smiled reassuringly "Why'd you asked by the way?" She asked "J-jeongguk's my ex boyfriend" i mumbled. She gasped "Wait seriously?!? But why ex?" Her shocked expression turned into a curious expression "I was jealous with Lisa because Lisa-l-lisa--" i can't say the word 'kiss' to her. "Come on Park tell me" she whined and i just sighed "She kissed Jeongguk's cheek" i saw her expression and it was unreadable "I-i'm f-fine" she mumbled and just dragged me to my house. When i opened the door i saw Jihyun and Yoongi cuddling. Jennie gasped "JIHYUN!!!" Jihyun looked at Jennie and stood up "JENNIE NOONA!!!" Jihyun squealed and walked to her and hugged her "Omg i missed you!" Jennie pulled away from the hug and smiled warmly "I missed you too noona" Jihyun smiled back. Jennie looked at Jihyun's belly and she gasped again "OMFG YOUR PREGNANT?!?" Jihyun nodded "Wahh whose the father???" Jennie asked. Yoongi stood up "I'm the father" Yoongi said and waved "Oh well hello there i'm Kim Jennie!" Jennie waved back "The name's Min Yoongi" Yoongi smiled a little. The rest of the day turned out good and happy. I wish i was this happy again but i can't help but feel sad whenever i think about Jeongguk. {Ggukie i miss you}.

-that night-

Jimin's POV
Jennie dragged me to my room and closed the door. I looked at her confusingly "I have a plan" Jennie smirked "What... plan?" I asked "Let's make Lisa and Jeongguk jealous" she smirked wider "Wtf are you serious Jennie?!?" I asked shocked "Yes i am Jimin. Please let's just see if there going to react" Jennie pleaded and i just nodded. Jennie jumped happily and hugged me i giggled.

-next day-

Jimin's POV
Me and Jennie are currently at the front of Liskook (sorry for those who doesn't like to ship bts to other groups. Well actually were the same😂. Ok let's just go back to the story). Me and Jennie are laughing about our childhood.

Jungkook's POV
Why are they freaking always laughing. I looked at Lisa and she glared at Jimin. I smacked her head "Hey don't glare at Jimin?!" I whisper-yelled "Well sorry but i can't help it it's just there so clingy with each other" Lisa whisper-yelled back "Well i don't give a fuck" i spat "Bitch you guys broke up so you don't have the right to protect him" Lisa spat back and i can't say anything. Lisa was right we broke up, he can have other boyfriends anymore and i can't stand it. I sighed angrily and just ignored the two who is hella laughing.

The line to the canteen is so slow and the two is still talking about things and are so noisy. Lisa grunted "Would you guys keep your mouth shut?! Gosh so noisy" Lisa rolled her eyes "Your just jealous" Jennie said and flipped her hair. I saw Lisa's expression and it turned into frown. She ran and i called her but she didn't looked back. I looked at Jennie and Jimin they were looking at Lisa from far away and from me "I hope your planned work" i said and ran tto find Lisa.

Jimin's POV
I was shocked. I think we went a bit too far. "I think you should apologize Jennie" i said and she nodded and also ran. I ran to also fimd Lisa hoping i can see her.

I ran and ran but i can't find her. I ran fast not knowing that i bumped into someone and was about to fall but the person catched me. I opened my eyes and saw—

---

Who could it be guys? Comment down below who you think was the person that catched Jimin?

Shout out to user83038539 woi KIMNAMJOON'SWIFEU eto na update koooo~. (J)hope you'll like it