27

Author's POV
Jeongguk hovered above Jimin while Jimin was biting his lips. "Fuck Jimin don't bite your lips" Jeongguk growled sexily "Daddy your so hot" Jimin moans as Jeongguk took of his shirt and Jimin's dress. Jeongguk started sucking Jimin's nipples causing the sub to moan loudly "U-uh J-j-jeongguk, s-stop teasing." Jimin groaned. Jeongguk smirked "Just so you wait baby i'll fuck you hard and good. You'd like that right?" Jeongguk asked as he pulled Jimin's boxers of showing his lace panties. Jeongguk could cum just by seeing Jimin with lace panties "Fuck baby such a fucking slut" Jeongguk groaned "Daddy fuck me already" Jimin whined "Just a little bit baby i still gotta prep you" Jeongguk said. Jeongguk got up and got the lube forgetting the condom. He lubed his three fingers and inserted his index finger into Jimin's hole. Jimin moaned "G-god s-so g-good. W-want m-more!" Jimin moaned loudly when Jeongguk inserted the second finger "God Jimin so tight and warm" Jeongguk said as he inserted the last finger and Jimin moaned really loud and that's when Jeongguk hit his sweet spot "God Jeongguk! Right there!" Jimin moaned pretty loud and Jeongguk swore he could've cummed untouched. Jeongguk pulled his fingers out while Jimin whined "Just wait baby Daddy's here" Jeongguk hurriedly took of his pants and boxers and his cock sprung free. Jimin moaned. Jeongguk lubed himself and positioned infront of Jimin tight pink hole "Daddy just fu- AH!" Jimin didn't finish his sentence when Jeongguk pounded into him deep and hard. Jimin moaned "F-faster!" Jimin begged and the latter obeyed "G-god Jimin your so fucking tight" Jeongguk grunted as he fastened the pace. Jimin's high-pitch moan making Jeongguk remind him that he found his sweet spot "DADDY RIGHT THERE!" Jimin moaned loudly digging his nails at the back of Jeongguk. Jimin is a moaning mess choking a sob because of how the pleasure felt. "Jeongguk i'm-m g-going t-to c" "Cum for me baby. Moan my name when you cum" Jeongguk moaned as he picked up the pace. Jimin moaned loud and screamed Jeongguk's name when he came. Jeongguk doesn't stops his thrust just to chase his own high. Jimin clenched into Jeongguk's cock and that was putting the edge for Jeongguk "Fuck baby i'm cumming!" Jeongguk moaned when he came and ride his own orgasm. Jeongguk pulled out softly as Jimin whined from the emptiness. They both panted.

Jeongguk got up and cleaned the both of them. When they are completely clean they both snuggled enjoying the warmthness. Jeongguk caress Jimin's cheek "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Jimim smiled. His warmhearted boyfriend is back "I'm fine Ggukie just sore" they both laughed. Jimin yawned "I'm sleepy daddy" Jeongguk chuckled "Sleep tight baby! Goodnight i love you" Jimin mumbled an 'i love you too' before drifting of to dreamland.

---

Hi guys! So yeah smut's done!😂