35

3rd person's POV
Jimin and Jeongguk just arrived home, happy. Jimin just can't believe that his an uncle already! Jimin sighed and rubbed his tummy "I wish you could be cute as Minie" Jimin smiled when he felt Jeongguk right next to him "Baby the gender reveal will be this friday" its 2 days before the gender reveal and i'm super excited! "Okay honey!" He was shocked when i called him honey but smiled afterwards "Honey huh?" He chuckled and i nodded "It suits you. Or do you want to be called OPPA?" He choked on his saliva when i said the word 'oppa'. I giggled "I'm just kidding honey" i giggled again. I sighed happily, i have a perfect boyfriend!

Jeongguk's POV
I looked at Jimin and god he looks like an angel sent in heaven. I just can't believe that his mine, he's so stunning and god i can't describe how beautiful he is. I was caught up in my thoughts when Jimin called me "Ggukie? Hello? JEONGGUK?!" I shook my head and looked at him "U-uh yes?" I asked and he just giggled. Oh how i love his giggles "Its just that your staring at me. Its embarassing" he his face but i took his hand and said:

"You know why? Because you are beautiful to my eyes. I can't describe how beautiful you are, i just really really love you with all my heart." I smiled and he squezed our hand "I love you too Ggukie your Only Mine" i leaned and pecked his lips and hugged him.

Minutes later we fell asleep in our embrace.

-the next day-

Jeongguk's POV
I woke up by the hot breath in my neck. I looked down and saw Jimin sleeping peacefully. Should i wake him up? Hmm maybe i should but with a prank, HAHAAHAHHAAHA, okay so let's just get this things started. Oh! First what kind of prank am i going to do? Hmmmm. Aha! The cheating prank! Heheeheheh.

—3 hours later—

Jeongguk's POV
I heard Jimin's footsteps so i made my action on the prank. I took my phone out and i acted as i am talking to someone while backfacing the stairs. When i heard Jimin nearing i started talking to my 'boyfriend'. "Its nothing *chuckles*! You're more cuter than me~" i chuckled and i heard Jimin calling me, i quietly laughed "Oh okay bye! See ya later!" I 'hung' up and looked at Jimin "Who are you talking to? And who are you meeting with?" He asked as he stepped closer to me "N-nothing" i fakely stuttered "Who are you talking to?" He asked again. I can tell he's quite angry by his face but i still need to do this prank "I said nothing Jimin! Its none of your business!" I shouted outside but inside i'm mentally laughing "None of my business?! Your my boyfriend Jeongguk?! What if your cheating on me?!" He shouted back. He's tearing up and i felt bad but still. "I'm not cheating on you!" I rolled my eyes "Oh really? Then why are you calling that person cute?! Tell me?!" He yelled at me and he has tears in his eyes. I ran towards him and hugged him. Ah shit he's pregnant i should've done that. I forgot he has mood swings "I'm sorry baby its just a prank." I soothed his back and he hugged me back and sobbed "D-don't pull a prank on me like that" he hit my chest softly but hugged me tight "Shh shh i'm sorry baby, i'm sorry." I felt really dumb for doing that "I-i don't w-wanna lose you d-daddy" he stopped crying and i'm probably sure his in little space when he called me daddy. I smiled "Is my little Jimin here?" He nodded cutely and pecked my lips. I grinned "Do you want some breakfast?" I ask and he nodded fast "Yes pwease dwaddy" he smiled, i chuckled by his cuteness and carried him to the kitchen.

————

Hi there! This is the update!