41

—1 month later—

Jimin's POV
I'm in my 8th month already and i'm so excited and a little bit nervous because any minute the babies will come out! Its November and i just can't wait to see our babies.

I'm scrolling into instagram when i saw Jeongguk's post.

Jeon_Gguk

Jibooty_damn on his 8th month! I love you♥️

80,000,000 likes this

Aww i really love Jeongguk so much. We planned on getting married when our babies are 5 years old. For the rest of the day i just rested while Jeongguk is working at his office.

—5 days later—
(A/N: i'm sorry i skipped again. I'm just excited for Jimin to give birth😂. Okay back to the story)

Author's POV
Jimin is busy cooking when suddenly there was a hard kick on his stomach. He winced and felt something wet on his legs, when he looked down he saw water and he knows that his water broke.

"JEON JEONGGUK!!!!!!!! MY WATER BROKE!!!!"

"Say what now?"

"OH PLEASE MY WATER BROKE! THE BABIES ARE COMING?!"

"OH MAN HOLY SHIT WAIT I'LL GET YOUR THINGS!"

Jeongguk hurriedly got the things and carried Jimin outside to the car.

Jeongguk drove faster but Jimin seems to panic "Come on Jeongguk be fast it hurts!!!" Jimin breathed in and out while Jeongguk drove faster than ever. He didn't care if the police will get him, he just had to bring Jimin to the hospital.

After a few minutes they arrived in the hospital. Jeongguk carried Jimin inside "MY WATER BROKE! Wait what not me! MY WIFE'S WATER BROKE!!!" Nurses and doctors went to Jimin and immediately put him to the e.r and went to a room. Ms Choi will handle Jimin's pregnancy.

Jeongguk's POV
I'm in a panic already?!? Jimin's gonna have birth. I'm gonna be a father, "I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!!"

"Yeah your gonna be a father Jeongguk, but WOULD TOU PLEASE BARE WITH ME! IT HURTS"

"Oh i'm sorry baby okay here hold my hand"

When Jimin is settled Ms Choi spoke "Okay Jimin the first baby is coming so when i say push, push okay?" Jimin just nodded "Okay 1.....2......3 push!" Jimin pushed really hard while squeezing my hand really hard it turned white. I winced lightly but i know Jimin is in more pain than i am. I caressed his hair and pecked his forehead whispering comforting words.

"Jimin push harder!" Jimin pushed harder and that's when we heard cries. Jimin teares up and looked at me. I smiled and pecked his lips "Its a boy" Ms Choi said.

After a few hours Jimin finished giving birth to our 4 babies. The 1st to come out is a boy, 2nd is a girl, 3rd is a boy again, and last is a girl. We were both happy.

Right now Jimin is sleeping. I pecked his forehead and just held his hand. Our friends knew that Jimin gave birth and is resting now. They'll come in a bit.

I felt Jimin moving so i looked at him and he opened his eyes "Ggukie?" I heard his hoarse voice and i smiled "Yes baby?" I asked "Where's the babies?" He tried to sit so i helped him "They'll come later" and that's the cue when somebody knocked on the door and opened it revealing our four babies. There all wrapped up in blankets and i smiled seeing them sleeping peacefully "Mr. Park? Mr. Jeon do you have any name for the babies?" The nurse ask. We both nodded.

Jimin's POV
We both nodded "The 1st baby is Jeon Jung-Hwa. The 2nd baby is Jeon Jae-Hwa. The 3rd baby is Jeon Joo-Won. And the 4th baby is Jeon Ji-Woo" Jeongguk said. The nurse just nodded "Okay so let me just clarify, 1st Jung-Hwa, 2nd Jae-Hwa, 3rd Joo-Won, 4th Ji-Woo?" Jeongguk nodded "Okay. Please call us if you need anything" we both smiled and the nurse came out of the room. I looked at my 4 babies and there sleeping peacefully. I noticed that Jung-Hwa and Ji-Woo are blonde hair while Jae-Hwa and Joo-Won are brown hair. I'm very happy that i got a baby with Jeongguk.

I looked at Jeongguk and he's busy staring at our babies. I called for him "Jeonggukie?" He hummed and looked at me "I love you" he smiled and pecked my nose "I love you too Jimin" he hugged me and i hugged back until somebody interrupted us and i mean SOMEBODY its our baby. Its Ji-Woo crying so Jeongguk took her and gave it to me. I looked at her and she's so cute "Ggukie could you help me in my clothes i think i need to feed Ji-Woo" Jeongguk nodded and helped me unbutton my clothing. After unbuttoning i made Ji-Woo feed in my breast. She started sucking.

"Jimin look at Ji-Woo! So cute" i smiled "They are all cute" he nodded "I agree"

Author's POV
While Jimin is feeding Ji-Woo, the other 2 babies are crying. Jeongguk looked at it and it was Jung-Hwa and Joo-Won. Jeongguk carried both babies and making them sleep while bouncing them softly. It seems like the 2 slept peacefully with there Daddy's arm "Honey i think that 2 will be daddy's girl" Jimin giggled "Maybe and i'm probably sure Ji-Woo and Jae-Hwa will be mommy's girl" Jeongguk chuckled "Oh stop it" Jimin giggled and Jimin just noticed that Ji-Woo stopped feeding and is asleep already. Jimin took out his nipple into her mouth but she suddenly cried so Jimin put back his nipple into her mouth and she started sucking again. After a while Jae-Hwa started crying so Jeongguk gave Jimin, Joo-Won and Jeongguk held Jae-Hwa but it seems like she started crying more so the only option is Jimin. Jimin placed Joo-Won on his lap while Jeongguk gave Jae-Hwa to Jimin and Jimin started feeding Jae-Hwa and she also started sucking just like Ji-Woo.

+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=

Hey guys! So this chapter is the chapter that Jimin gave birth!!!!