32

Jeongguk's POV
Right now were in a private room. Jimin is still sleeping while hugging my jacket. While i was caressing his hair the Bangtan Boys gc chatted

        Bangtan Boys

Hoseokiee
Yah Jeon_Gguk what number are you?

Jeon_Gguk
Rm. 69 3rd floor

Jihyun_is_hot
Jeongguk hyung! Please take care of Jiminie hyung

Jibooty_damn
I'm fine Jihyun_is_hot no need to worry

When i saw Jimin's text i looked up and saw Jimin smiling at me. I smiled "Baby!" I hugged him tight "Hii~" he cooed ang let go. I called a nurse to check if his really okay. I remembered he has a symptom, how am i gonna tell him? I called him "Baby?" He looked at me and hummed "I have something to tell you but please don't freak out" when i said that i saw panick in his eyes "Is it the baby?!?" He panickly asked while he is close to tearing "No, Jimin the baby's fine. It's just that you have a symptom" i said as i looked at him straight in the eye "What.....symptom?" He asked directly "Your little" he was shocked but smiled a little "Why are you smiling?" I asked as i looked at him weirdly "Ggukie i know that i'm a little. I'm just not showing it" he said "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked as i remembered a time he acted like a baby "Because i think you might break things with me" he mumbled. I cup his cheeks "Baby even though your little i still love you no matter what. I think its cute that my Jimin is a baby because you are my baby" i heard mumbled from behind and i looked behind and saw my friends. They are all smiling at me. They took a sit beside Jimin's bed "Jeongguk-ah were proud of you" Namjoon patted my back and smiled. I smiled back "He's worth it hyung" i sighed happily. All of us are in our own world but they checked Jimin if his fine.

Jimin's POV
I looked at Jeongguk and he is currently talking to Namjoon. I sighed, atleast he stills accept me for who i am. Hoseok walk towards me and sat at the end of the bed "Jimin-ah i hope you and Jeongguk will have a good and better life" Hoseok smiled, ear to ear "Yes Hobi we will" i smiled half-heartedly.

As Hoseok walked away and came beside V, the door opened revealing the doctor. The doctor looked at me "Oh Jimin! Hi!" I smiled "Hi Mr.?" "Mr. Lee" the doctor continued. He checked my vitals and it's fine, however maybe this few days i will be slipping into little space but i know Jeongguk doesn't mind. "So Jimin you can be discharge tomorrow but just in case buy a medice at the ground floor in the pharmacy and come back this tuesday for you appointment of the baby" i nodded "Okay! Well take care!" Mr. Lee waved and closed the door.

-3 days after-

Jimin's POV
Me and Jeongguk are in the mall searching for baby clothes. I still don't know the gender but next month we will be knowing because i will be in my 1 month pregnancy. I'm so excited to have a baby with Jeongguk.

I am just sitting at a bench waiting for Jeongguk to pee. While i was waiting i took my phone out and saw that the others are chatting in the gc. I opened it

        Bangtan Boys

Dodom_Jiiin
Omg RM×69 look at Jimin and Jeongguk!

Dodom_JiiinOmg RM×69 look at Jimin and Jeongguk!

(Pretend that's Jikook)

RM×69
Damn that's cute😃

Jibooty_damn
Aish Dodom_Jiiin where did you get that?

Dodom_Jiiin
In my gallery of course, where else?😒

Jibooty_damn
Jeon_Gguk Jin is fighting with mee!!

Jeon_Gguk
Baby where are you? I can't find you

Jibooty_Damn
I'm in a bench dumbass.

Tae_GucciPrince
Ooh~ see that Jeongguk? You just got burned😂🔥

Jeon_Gguk
Shut up V

Jibooty_Damn
Ggukie! Where the hell are you?!?

Jeon_Gguk
I'm coming!

When Jeongguk said that i shove my phone back into my pocket and waited for Jeongguk. I spotted him running towards me with a teddy in his hand. I wonder who it belongs. "Baby i got this for you!" He handed me the teddy bear and i was happy, more than happy actually. I jumped and hugged Jeongguk "Thank you Daddy!" I said as i nuzzle my face in his neck. He chuckled "Come on baby let's go home" i nodded and let him carry me to his car.