37

Jimin's POV
I woke up by the man beside me. I groaned "Let me sleep Gguk" he still woke me up but i ignored him so he whined "Baby wake up its the gender reveal party already!" I gasped and sat up ad pecked his lips "Were going to know what gender is our baby?" I ask excitedly and he nodded "Yeyy!!!" I clapped my hands and stood up carefully. Jeongguk helped me. I thanked him and went to bath.

After changing i went downstairs and saw all of my friends including Jeongguk's parents. They noticed me and waved at me "Hi Jimin! Wow your so big already what month are you already?" Jeongguk's mom asked "Oh i'm on 1 month Auntie" i smiled "It seems like your 4 months pregnant! Your so big! Oh and by the way call me Mom, sweetie" i nodded and spotted Hoseok and Tae. I walked towards them. "Hi guys!!!" I squealed and hugged the both of them "Wahh Jimin your so big already!" Hoseok squealed too and hugged me but not too tight. We let go "Where's the others?" I ask them as i looked around searching for any familiar faces "Oh there just preparing" i nodded and excused myself.

I was going to search Jeongguk but suddenly somebody talked on the mic.

"Goodmorning everyone! May you please gather around before the program starts. Also may i please call Park Jimin and Jeon Jeongguk on the stage. Thank you." I saw V going down the stage so i walked towards him "Hi V! Have you seen Jeongguk?" I asked him "I'm sorry Jiminie but i haven't seen him" i just nodded and thank him.

I went up the stage and sat at the chair. I waited for Jeongguk but quickly saw him coming up the stage and sit beside me. I smiled when he held my hand.

---------

Jimin's POV
Its the part where we will know the gender. I'm so excited! We are holding 4 balloons each, 4 pink balloons and 4 blue balloons. "Okay so in 3 you guys will pop the balloons and search for an envelope" V explained and we both nodded. I looked at Jeongguk and he was smiling at me "Okay............ 1.....2.....3!!!" We both pop the balloons and i got the envelope! We both opened the envelope and we were shocked and happy at the result!

Its..............

+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷=+×÷

Guess what's the gender and how many are they're baby/babies