28

-after 1 week-

Jimin's POV
I woke up sore and tired. I yawned and felt that nobody is beside me. I opened my eyes and saw and empty space. "JEONGGUK!!!" I screamed. I heard stumbling and footsteps, i saw Jeongguk panting heavily "What's wrong? Are you alright?" Jeongguk rambled "I wanna cuddle" i said as i made grabby hands. Jeongguk face palmed and layed beside me and hugged me "Goodmowning dwaddy. I wove ywou" i smiled and pecked his lips "Why are you acting so cute?" Jeongguk asked as he pinched my cheeks. But before i could respond i ran towards the bathroom and vomited. Jeongguk was beside me patting my back. "Come on baby let's go downstairs and eat before going to the clinic" i just nodded and made him carry me downstairs.

After eating i changed my clothes and so did Jeongguk.

Jeongguk drove us to the hospital 20 minutes. He parked the car and opened my door. I gladly accepted it. He held my hand tightly while walking. He openes the hospital doors and the scent of hospital hits me like a truck. I scrunched my face while Jeongguk just laughed at me "Your so cute baby" he grinned and pinched my cheeks. I whined "Swop pwichig me" he let go of my cheeks and rubbed it softly. I smiled "I love you" i pecked his lips "I love you too baby" he smiled back. We went to the receptionist. The girl smiled "Hello there! How may i help you?" The girl asked "Oh we just want to have a checkup for Park Jimin" Jeongguk smiled at the receptionist. The girl smiled flirty at Jeongguk and i glared at her. I kinda felt jealous (or maybe too jealous to admit). I growled "You can just wait at the waiting area" she send another flirtatious smile and hand Jeongguk a small paper. He was going to get it but i snatched it "Let me take that" i smiled fakely and held Jeongguk's hand "Let's go DADDY" i smiled and pecked his lips. Jeongguk was stunned at my jealousy. I looked at the receptionist and she looks unamused and rolled her eyes at me. I smirked and dragged Jeongguk from the waiting area.

When we sat at the chair, Jeongguk looked at me "Baby are you jealous a while ago?" Jeongguk asked with a smirked in his face. I nodded "That girl just had to send you a flirtatious smile" i glared at nothing but Jeongguk held my chin and made me look at me "Baby i love you and only you" he smiled. After 10 minutes somebody shouted "Park Jimin!" We stood up and went to the counter "Hello and goodmorning! I just want to tell you guys that you can come in Choi Naeyon at her office." The girl smiled and we nodded. We looked for Doc Choi's office. After 5 minutes we found and knocked on tbe door. Somebody mumbled a 'come in'. Jeongguk opened the door and i thanked him, we looked inside and saw a girl sitting and looking at us. We smiled "Hello Doc Choi!" I beamed "Well hello Park Jimin! Is it your first time in my office?" Doc asked and i nodded "Yes" i said. She nodded "So what brings you here? Oh and who is this Mr. Park?" She pointed at Jeongguk "Oh i am Jeon Jeongguk! Jimin's boyfriend" Jeongguk smiled a little. Doc just nodded "Well Jimin what brings you here?" She asked again "When i woke up this morning i felt dizzy and after sometime i vomitted" i explained. Sbe nodded and took notes of it "I think i might know what's wrong with you. Can you lay down at the bed over there" she pointed at the small bed beside her table. I nodded amd layed down. When i layed down Doc Choi hold something in her hand and she gave it to me "Could you pee on this?" She gave me a pregnancy test. I was shocked and so did Jeongguk. I stood up and went to the restroom. I peed on the pregnancy. It showed in the box that if it is in one line it means your not pregnant but if it is two lines your pregnant. I waited for 5 minutes. I fiddled with my fingers because i am hella nervous. The moment arrived and i looked at the test and i was shocked.

It was ..........

---

Guysss what could it be? Comment down beloww! And i'm sorry i just updated today.