36

Jimin's POV
Jeongguk is at his work while i am here at the house doing nothing. I wanted to work but Jeongguk doesn't want to because i'm pregnant.

What should i do? I sighed and just watched tv.

------

Jeongguk's POV
I am at work when Jimin called me, i excused myself and answered his call

"Baby hi? Why'd you call?"

"Ggukie? HELLO!"

"Hi baby! Why did you call me?"

"Can i come there? I'm bored~"

"Sure baby! I gotta go now bye! Love ya!!"

I hunged up and went back to the meeting.

Jimin's POV
Jeongguk agreed and i can't wait to get ready. So since i am pregnant i changed into my beautiful dress!

 So since i am pregnant i changed into my beautiful dress!

(Pretend that's Jimin)

I am ready and went to the cab. Our gender reveal is tomorrow and i'm so excited!!! Even though i'm 1 month pregnant it seems like i'm 4 months pregnant. Hmm is my pregnancy not only 1 baby? Eh nevermind as long as i'm happy!

-----

Jimin's POV
I just arrived at Jeongguk's company and i went to the receptionist and ask where Jeongguk is. He said that his in his office so i thanked the guy and went to his office.

I reached the 10th floor because his office is in the 10th floor. I knocked on his office and he mumbled a 'come in'. I opened the door and he was shocked when he saw me in a dress. He smirked "Hi baby" i giggled and straddled his lap "Hi daddy" i laughed and pecked his lips "Why you come here by the way?" He asked suddenly, i shrugged "I'm bored, youre not home" i pout "Aww well your here now. What are we going to do?" He said as he caressed my face. I smiled "I could just watch you, working" i grinned and kissed his cheeks "Okay sure baby" he said as he went back to working in his laptop but i interrupted him "Jeonggukie lets take a picture!" I squealed, he just nodded and we took a picture together. After taking a picture he went back and took a sit at his chair while i took a sit at the couch.

I opened my instagram and posted the picture

Jibooty_Damn

(Pretend that's Jikook

(Pretend that's Jikook. Yellow hair is Jimin and black hair is Jeongguk)

With my @Jeon_Gguk!

70,000,000 likes

Comments:

Dodom_Jiiin: Wahh so cute Jimin!
-Jibooty_Damn: Thank you Jin!!!

Tae_GucciPrince: Wow Jeon_Gguk really nice😂
-Jeon_Gguk: Haha very funny.😐

When i posted the picture i giggled quietly when i saw Taehyung's comment "Yah what are you laughing at?" Jeongguk suddenly stood up and tickled me. I laughed loudly "HAHA JEONGGU-- JEON JEONGGUK! STOP NOW!" He stopped and i panted heavily "Don't ever do that again" i pouted and huffed "I'm sorry baby" he kissed me then suddenly he went to my belly and kissed it. I smiled, what a perfect boyfriend.

-----

Jimin's POV
Its 10 in the evening and me and Jeongguk went home to sleep. I'm excited for tomorrow because we'll know the gender of our baby. If its twins i hope its a boy or a girl or either way. I sighed happily and closed my eyes as i slept peacefully.

_________________________

Hey guys! I'm sorry this is a short chapter but i'm sure the next chapter will be longer. I promise! Bye lovelies😗