44

Jimin's POV
Its monday morning and the kids are ready for school. I remember the 1st day when they went to their school. I remember Ji-Woo and Jae-Hwa crying because they don't want to leave there dad, i giggled at the thought.

Author's POV
The family are getting ready, Jeongguk running towards his and Jimin's room and his suit is all messed up because he's late. Jung-Hwa and Joo-Won won't stop running around while the two girls are already ready and just sitting at the couch waiting for their mom and dad, while Jimin is casually getting ready while putting his doctor attire. When he was ready he went to there room seeing Jeongguk all messed up with his suit, especially his tie, Jimin giggled and went to Jeongguk to fix his uniform

"Love you should know how to use your tie properly"

"Sorry Jimin its just dad will be going to the company to look what's going on in our company"

Jimin just smiled and pecked Jeongguk's lips and held his hand to go downstairs. When they went downstairs Jung-Hwa and Joo-Won are still playing "Jung-Hwa, Joo-Won stop playing! Come on now its time to go" Jimin took the boys while Jeongguk took the girls.

Jeongguk started driving to the children's school. They arrived at 30 minutes in school, the four kids bid goodbye to their parents and kissed their cheeks. The couple drove off as soon as they saw their kids going inside their school safely.

Jeongguk drove Jimin to his work and kissed him goodbye. Finally Jeongguk went to his work too.

---

It was lunch time in Jeongguk's company so here he is, eating peacefully in his office room when somebody knocked. Jeongguk replied a 'come in' and there was a girl with tight red dress coming in, her makeup is quite a bit too much, oh wait it is too much.

She sat in Jeongguk's desk and Jeongguk was annoyed by it.

"What are you doing here Myoung?" He asked irritatedly

"Oh nothing Mr. Jeon" the word Mr. Jeon just makes Jeongguk's blood boil "You know Myoung that i don't flirt with people like you, so i assist you to go out of my office now and let me eat peacefully" he sighed angrily and continued eating

"Well Mr. Jeon you could eat something else" she giggled flirtatiously and Jeongguk slammed his fist on the desk and Myoung flinched

"If i say leave, LEAVE!" Jeongguk shouted but Myoung just didn't budge.

"But Ggu--"

"Don't you dare call me that. I'm your boss so out!"

Myoung had an idea so he approached Jeongguk and held his hand and put it in his boobs, (if she has any). Jeongguk fumed in anger and pushed Myoung, suddenly the door opened and revealed Jimin.

Jimin knew what was going on and oh boy he's sooooooooo angry at Myoung.

He walked towards Jeongguk and pecked his lips and smirked at Myoung "Hi Ggukie! How are you? And what's this girl doing here?"

"W-well i'm here for Mr. Jeon because we were just having fun when suddenly you came in!" Myoung explained amd Jimin scoffed "Oh honey *walk towards Myoung* please, in your dreams" Jimin looked at her deadly in the eye and Myoung was kinda scared but didn't showed it "Oh please Jimin he was holding my boobs a while ago, right Mr. Jeon?" Jeongguk rolled his eyes "Come on Myoung would you just get out of my office and your fired!" Jeongguk stated and pointed at her.

Myoung gasped "Hmm?!" Before she went out she slapped Jimin's face and Jimin slapped and pulled her hair. Jeongguk immediately pulled the both off them and Myoung was looking messy so she ran out while crying. Another typical slut.

Jimin looked at his lover and pecked his nose whike they sat and Jimin sat on Jeongguk's lap. "Good thing you fired her" Jimin giggled amd hugged Jeongguk "Well that's me." They both chuckled and continued eating.

---------------

Hello guyssssss!! Soooo do you want the next chapter for Jikook's wedding? Please comment down below. Oh and sorry for this boring chapter.