46

(This is a short chapter but i promise you all next chapter will be long!)

Author's POV
Reception is ongoing while the newly wedded couple are chatting with there friends while there children are playing.

"Congratulations to the newly wedded couple! Cheers!" Namjoon announced and they all screamed 'cheers' and chugged on there wine, Jimin and Jeongguk are very happy that there family is growing.

Right now Jimin is officially a Jeon!

--the next day--

Jimin's POV
I woke up by the sun shining in our room. I looked at my side and smiled as i remembered what happened yesterday. I cuddled up in his  chest and he seemed to wake up because he kissed my hair, i giggled lightly

"Goodmorning baby" he greeted me with his hoarse voice, i looked up to him and smiled "Goodmorning" i replied and continued to sleep.

--5 hours later--

Jimin's POV
I woke up by the smell of food. I sniffed and stood and went to the kitchen seeing Jeongguk cooking, shirtless, let me repeat myself, SHIRTLESS. Oh. My. Gosh.

Why is he so hot?! Anygays, i mean anyways. I came up to him and backhugged him,

"Hi baby, your up early"

"Yep its just your not there when i woke up" i pouted and pulled away from the hug, he turned around and pecked my lips and rest his hand on my waist "Sorry baby" he peck my lips again and returned to cooking. I said to Jeongguk i'll wake the kids up and he just nodded.

I went upstairs to there own bedrooms. We had a new house so that we have many spaces for bedrooms. I first came in to Jung-Hwa's room (1st kid). I opened his room and saw him still sleeping.

Jung-Hwa's bedroom (i made there bed for teenagers so yeah.)

I walked towards him and sat on the side of the bed. I shake him slowly and he yawned and rubbed his eyes, he looked at me "Goodmorning Mommy" Jung-Hwa yawned and peck my cheek, i giggled "Goodmorning sweetie, now come downstairs its time to eat." He nodded and we both got out of his bedroom and we parted ways. I came next to Joo-Won's bedroom (3rd kid). I opened his door and saw him already awake.

Joo-Won's bedroom

"Oh goodmorning Momma!" He beamed and hugged me, i crouch down and hugged him back "Goodmorning Joo-Won, now come on its time to eat" he nodded and ran towards the door.

Next bedroom is Jae-Hwa's bedroom (2nd kid).

Jae-Hwa's bedroom

I also woke her up and she told me goodmorning and also went downstairs. Last was Ji-Woo (4th kid).

Ji-Woo's bedroom

I also woke her up and she whined and told me to carry her, i giggled and sighed but carried her anyways.

We both got downstairs and i saw all of them, including Jeongguk all sat up and ready to eat. I sat beside Jeongguk while Ji-Woo sat beside Joo-Won, we all ate happily.