47

—10 years later—

Author's POV
Jimin is cooking breakfast for his family. There kids are already 15 years old. Right now JungHwa, JaeHwa, JooWon and JiWoo are eating and chattering. Jimin is listening to there conversation while cooking

"Yah JaeHwa likes Yeonjun sooooo much" JooWon said while laughing, JaeHwa hits him hard "So what if i like Yeonjun? He's cute" she shrug while JooWon is still laughing suddenly JungHwa spoke "JiWoo likes Beomgyu too! HAHAHAAH" this time JungHwa got hit by a spoon "Ow ow–okay i'll stop laughing" JungHwa pleaded and JiWoo stop hitting him. Jimin just finished cooking and put the food in there plates and sat at the chair, he called his husband "Jeongguk-ah! Its time to eat Hubs!" He shouted while preparing the food, Jeongguk walked downstairs and sat beside Jimin and pecked his lips,

"Eww gross" JungHwa spoke while making a puke face, Jimin and Jeongguk just laugh "Oh come on JungHwa its not like your drooling over Choi Jisu or her nickname Lia" JiWoo rolled her eyes and continued eating "Oh please its not like your so obssessed with Beomgyu" JungHwa replied while sticking his tounge out "Aish you two are always fighting" JooWon demanded and JiWoo and JungHwa looked at him "Eh its not like you don't have a crush" JiWoo said "And who is it if you know?" JooWon smirked "Shin Yuna" JiWoo savaged and smirk at him while JooWon just looked at his food and continued to eat. Jimin and Jeongguk just laughed at there childish doings.

"Who is Beomgyu JiWoo?" Jeongguk ask so suddenly to JiWoo, JiWoo looked at him and gulped "Just a friend Dad" she mumbled "Is it only a friend?" Jimin ask but the couple just laughed "Relax JiWoo its fine to have a crush" Jimin stated and JiWoo just nodded.

It was there time to go to school so they bid goodbye to their parents and headed inside the school.

JaeHwa's POV
Me and JiWoo are currently going to our next class. I just remembered Yeonjun's gonna be there!!! Ah shit, i know were not allowed to curse but shit! Yeonjun is there what am i gonna do?!

"JaeHwa? JAEHWA!" I shook my head and looked at JiWoo "Yeah?" I asked "Were here, now go to your sit" she nudged me and i just nodded and went to my sit.

Minutes later the teacher came and all of us kept quiet. While the teacher is discussing somebody interrupted her and it was my crush, Choi Yeonjun oh gosh. He's one of the most popular in our school with his friends, Choi Soobin, Choi Beomgyu, Kang Taehyun, Huening Kai, JungHwa and JooWon. Yeonjun is also Beomgyu's friend, wich means JiWoo's crush is friends with my crush. I sighed and just continued writing when somebody sat beside me, i glance at my side and saw Yeonjun doing nothing, i gulp. I forgot he's my seatmate.

Author's POV
JaeHwa and JiWoo are eating with their friends, Hwang Yeji, Choi Jisu, Shin Ryujin, Lee Chaeryeong, and Shin Yuna. Lia and Yuna is JungHwa and JooWon's crushes.

JaeHwa is busy eating and laughing at something that she didn't notice somebody is staring at her, JiWoo, saw it and whispered in JaeHwa's ear "Yeonjun's staring at you" when JiWoo whispered that, JaeHwa searched for Yeonjun and when they locked eyes, it seems that when Yeonjun smirked at her JaeHwa shook his head and continued eating while looking down.

JooWon's POV
I was busy looking at Yuna when Beomgyu tapped my shoulder, i looked at him and raised an eyebrow "What now?" I ask "Do JiWoo has any boyfriend? Is she single?" Beomgyu ask "No, she's single, why?" I looked at him and he seemed to stare at JiWoo and i just shrugged and continued staring at Yuna.

—home—

Jimin's POV
I am currently waiting for my children to come home and my beloved husband, i took a maternity leave, and yes i am pregnant again. I am in my 2nd month, but now the gender of the baby is boy and girl, its twins! Jeongguk's sperm really do things to me.

I heard the door open and i saw JungHwa and JooWon but i can't see where JaeHwa and JiWoo is. The two boys approached me and hugged me "Hi Mom, how are you?" JungHwa asked "I'm fine JungHwa just watching tv. Where's your sisters?" (Hey sisters😂) i ask as i look at the both of them. They are kinda nervous and there's something fishy. There both looking at each other so i crossed my arms

"Where is Jeon JaeHwa and Jeon JiWoo?"

"They're with Y-yeonjun and B-beomgyu" JooWon mumbled "Are they dating?" The two nodded and i just sighed and told them to change. There was somebody opening the door ,and i look who it was and it was my hubby! Jeonggukie! I ran to him and he catched me, "Baby i told you you couldn't run, your pregnant!" He scolded me for running, so overprotective. I rolled my eyes "Sorry, daddy" i smirked and walked towards the couch while swaying my hips flirtly. He was shocked when i called him daddy. He ran to me and placed me on his lap and cuddled me. I missed him so much. He's my one and only and i have a best family, children and best husband ever.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hey loves, any suggestion for the ending of this book? Maybe the ending of this book is next chapter. Could you guys give me a suggestion for the end of the chapter. Thank you♥️. If this book ends please support my other book! Thank you, byeee

Oh and plus, do you guys have any instagram? If you guys have please follow me! My name is gabbie_garcia. I'll follow you back, see ya♥️