29

(What could be the answer to the previous chapter?🤔)

Author's POV
Jimin was shocked at the result. It stated that he was pregnant. Jimin screamed happily "WAHHHHHHH!!!" Jimin came out of the restroom and ran towards Jeongguk. Jeongguk was shocked "Oh baby what happened? Why are you so excited?" He asked. I smiled widely "I'm pregnant!" Jeongguk was shocked but smiled after and carried Jimin and spun him around. They both laughed "Ok Jungkook put me down now!" Jimin screamed while giggling. Jeongguk put him down. When they both settled down they sat and turned to look at Doc Choi. Doc is smiling at them "Congrats Jimin and Jeongguk you are having a baby" Doc beamed and shaked hands with the couple. Jimin spoke "Doc how long have i've been pregnant?" Jimin asked "1 week" Doc said and the couple just nodded. Doc Choi is writing something. After some other time she handed the paper to Jimin "Take this medications for your health and also the baby" Jimin nodded and took the paper "Thank you Doc!" Jimin smiled so the two boys stood up and bid goodbye to the doctor. As soon as they got out of the hospital Jimin squealed "Ggukie were having a baby!" Jimin smiled and bounced happily. Jeongguk chuckled. He looked at the man beside him, the man that is taking their baby. He could picture there future. A very wealthy family.

Jimin's POV
As me and Jeongguk are walking, Jeongguk is just staring at me. I can't help but crept a blush in my cheeks, i snapped my hand right infront of his face and then he shook his head and looked at me "U-uh baby are you saying something?" He asked. I giggled "Your just staring at me" i blushed and looked down. He chuckled "Oh baby you have no idea that i'm very happy that your carrying our child" he smiled widely and i could've melt in his bunny smile "Ggukie i love you" i pecked his lips and held his hand "I love you too Jimin" he smiled and we walked happily. I can't wait to tell to the others!

Author's POV
When the couple arrived. Jeongguk became 10x protective from Jimin.

Jimin's POV
When i opened the door to my house. I heard voices from the living room i guess we have visitors. When i opened the door i was going to take my shoes off but instead Jeongguk took it off. I looked at him "What are you doing Ggukie? I'm fine you don't need to do that" i chuckled "How about the baby? The baby might get hurt" he looked at me worriedly. I rolled my eyes "Gguk the baby is just 1 week old" i laughed. Jeongguk just groaned and led me to the dining room.

When we came to the dining room all of our friends are there. I waved at them "Hi guys!" I smiled and sat beside Jihyun "Hi Jikook couple!" Hoseok laughed. I laughed to but suddenly stopped when Jeongguk held me tight before i could fall on the couch "Careful baby" Jeongguk mumbled "Ggukie i'm fine don't worry to much" i sighed and sat straight "Just be careful. *stands up* do you need anything? Like milk? Or water? Or coffee, tea?" He asked "I'm fine with water" i smiled lightly and he nodded and scurried away. I shook my head and turned to look at the others and there looking at me "What is wrong with Jeongguk? Why did he became so protective to you?" Namjoon raised and eyebrow. I blushed harder "U-uh i don't k-know" i mentally cursed for stuttering. Namjoon just nodded and looked at me suspiciously. I just gulped and waited for Jeongguk to come back. When Jeongguk came back he is handing a glass of water. I thanked him "Thanks hubby" i smiled and drank the water. When i finished the water i gave Jeongguk the empty glass and stood up. I was going uostairs but Jeongguk stopped me....again "Jimin wait! Don't come upstairs you might fall" Jeongguk shouted "Jeongguk i'm fine! You don't have to worry" i shouted back while rolling my eyes "Come back here!" He sternly said and i just obeyed him and sat beside V. V is smiling at me "Hi Jiminie" i smiled back "Hi Taehyungie" i heard Jeongguk growl "Yah Jimin stay beside me" Jeongguk glared at V while dragging me and pulling me in his lap. I was shocked "Jeongguk what are you doing?" I asked as i looked at him straight in the eye "Can't you see i'm jealous? Gosh Jimin i just can't stand other people smiling or touching you" he pouted "I'm sorry" i smiled sadly "It's okay baby" Jeongguk smiled and pecked my lips.