33

Jimin's POV

We arrived at my house and went inside. Jeongguk took the things and placed it at the table. I searched for Jihyun and Yoongi but i seemed to not find them. I just shrugged and texted Jihyun

Jibooty_damn
Jihyun! Where are you?

Jihyun_is_hot
I'm at Yoongi's place. Why?

Jibooty_damn
Nothing just checking you out. Take care! I love you

Jihyun_is_hot
I love you too hyung!💚

I giggled and shoved my phone in my pocket. I looked around and saw that Jeongguk's nowhere to be seen

"Jeon Jeongguk!"

I shouted "Yes baby?" He said as he walk towards me "I'm hungry" i pouted and rubbed my stomach. Jeongguk chuckled and nod "Sure baby i'll cook for you" he grinned and walked towards the kitchen.

While he was in the kitchen i took my phone out and texted in our gc

Bangtan Boys

Jibooty_Damn
Hi guys! Whose on?🤔

Dodom_Jiiin
I am! Hi Jibooty_damn

Jibooty_Damn
Hi Jin!!!

Hoseokiee
Omg is this reunion on messenger?😫

Jibooty_Damn
Oh my gosh Hoseok😒😂

Tae_GucciPrince
Hoseokiee where are you?😐

Hoseokiee
Oh Jibooty_Damn & Dodom_Jiiin when can we have a sleepover?

Tae_GucciPrince
Yah Hoseok don't ignore me!

Jibooty_Damn
Uh i think you and Hoseok need to talk on private

Dodom_Jiiin
Jimin's right you two. Now come on as a mother to all of you, TALK!

Hoseokiee
What are we gonna talk about Jin? There's nothing to talk about, right Tae_GucciPrince?

Tae_GucciPrince
No J-hope come on talk to me pleasee~😢

Yon_Ki_Min
What is the commotion here?

Dodom_Jiiin
Hoseok and V are arguing again😒

Yon_Ki_Min
Wait are you serious?!? Again?! Oh fuck, come on😤

Jihyun_Is_Hot
Yah Yon_Ki_Min don't you ever curse!

Yon_Ki_Min
Sorry Jihyun😅

Jeonggukie_Ggukie
Jibooty_Damn time to eat baby! Come here

Jibooty_Damn
Carry me Ggukie!🥺

Jeonggukie_Ggukie
Okay okay baby

Jeongguk carried me to the kitchen and fed me. I munched on the food because its so delicious!

After i ate i walked upstairs and took a nap

Jeongguk's POV
When i saw Jimin sleeping i took my phone called V, he answered it

"Yah Tae i have a plan already!"

"Sure what plan?"

"Let's have the gender reveal party here at Jimin and Jihyun's house"

"Oh that's great then! Just message me when to plan it"

I hung up and looked at Jimin. Gosh Jimin why are you so beautiful? Do you know the feeling of being inlove? Well if you know gosh its just so overwhelming that you have a beautiful boyfriend infront of you. I sighed, what should i do if he's not here right beside me? Oh i don't wanna know.

-the next day-

Jimin's POV
I woke up by the sunrise, i yawned and rubbed my eyes. I sat and looked around, where's Ggukie? I walked out of the door and made my way downstairs. I saw Jeongguk cooking while humming....and oh shit he's freaking topless OMG! (I'm also squealing Jimin) i walked towards him and sat at the counter "Hi Ggukie! Goodmorning" i smiled seductively and looked at him while licking my lips. He turned around and noticed my face so he smirked "Goodmorning baby" he used his deep tone and i almost, ALMOST melted by the hotness. He chuckled and pecked my lips "Now is my two angels hungry?" He asked and i giggled "Welp i'm hungry! What'd you cook?" I asked and took a peek at what he's cooking. I saw its bacon and eggs! Yay! I jumped and sat on the counter chair and waited for the food "Here you go baby" he placed the plate infront of me and i munched on it. I was so caught up on eating that i didn't notice that Jeongguk is not eating. I stopped and look at him "Why aren't you eating? Aren't you hungry?" I asked. He shook his head "I ate a while ago baby just continue and eat. I'll just watch you" he smiled and i nodded and kept eating.

-2 hours later-

Jimin's POV
I am bored af. I don't know what to do! Jeongguk went home to pick some of his clothes so here i am doing nothing but staring at the ceiling. What to do when your pregnant? Oh i know! Maybe i can cook food for me and the baby. I happily skipped in the kitchen and cooked food.

3rd person's POV
Jimin is currently watching movie after cooking food. He didn't noticed that Jeongguk was right behind him, suddenly Jeongguk scared the shit out of him. "Boo!" Jimin screamed and hit the boy behind him. The taller winced "Ouch baby you hit me hard" Jimin was shocked  "Oh shit sorry Ggukie! Are you alright?" Jeongguk just smiled "I'm fine baby, no need to worry" He smiled. Jimin nodded and pulled Jeongguk to the couch.

————
Hi Guysss! I'm really sorry i just updated this time because i was so busy in my studiess. I know this chapter is shit but atleast i updated! Annyeong