Three

Guys go follow me on Instagram for book reviews/ recommendations! @_bookaholik_

The car ride consisted of the handsome stranger nuzzling his face into my neck every two minutes and massaging my waist. And whenever I tried to move away he would tighten his grip on me, giving me a harsh glare. I realised that I don't even know his name. So I poked his shoulder.

He took his face out of my neck and said "Yes?"

"What's your name?"I asked looking into his eyes.

At this he laughed a deep chuckle that instantly made heat pool into my panties. Damn he was sexy.

He smirked "Antonio Martinez." he said "I'm glad you think I'm sexy by the way."

Damnit. Did I say that out loud? I blushed and looked down.

He chuckled again.

The car ride went silent again. Until I decided to break the ice and ask him the question bugging me for a long time.

"Antonio?" It felt weird saying his name like this.

He sucked in a breath and said "Yes beauté?"
(beauty)

"Can you drop me home please?" I asked

His eyes turned a shade darker and his features hardened. What the fuck? He was completely fine just a second ago.

"How many times do I have to tell you you're mine which means your staying with me. This is not up for discussion so don't try to argue with me over it."He said in a tone of finality, his voice leaking with anger.

I wanted to argue with him and tell him I'm not anyone's property but I didn't because he got scary when he was mad.

Also what the fuck was with his obsession with the word mine. Ugh this is annoying.

The car came to a stop and we got out. I gasped as I saw a huge mansion which was the epitome of elegance and class. It had a white marble exterior with long gold sill windows. Antonio in an instant had his long, lean arm wrapped around my small waist as he lead me inside the mansion. It was dark and I assumed the people who lived hear were asleep considering it was one am.

He lead me to a room and I stepped inside admiring it. It was a beautiful room with a huge bed in the middle with silk bedding.

"Use the shower, I'll get you some clothes and place them on the counter." he said from behind me.

I went into the bathroom and stepped under the shower. I scrubbed my body using one of the shower gels and washed my hair with a vanilla shampoo and conditioner. I wrapped a towel around my body when I was done and went out to see grey silk pyjamas on the counter and quickly got changed.

When I walked out Antonio was sitting on one of the sofas in the room typing away on his phone. His head perked up when he heard me and his eyes raked over my body making me feel awkward.

I cleared my throat and he smirked at me.

"You must be tired yeah? Come let's sleep."

I stared at him with wide eyes as he pointed to the bed.

"W-Where is my r-room?" I stuttered feeling uneasy.I didn't want to sleep with a man I just met.